PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 3G help Wanted

pryddie
11th October, 2009, 10:07 AM
Hi All
Can anyone help please.
my mate has an Iphone 3G jailbroken by myself. he has bought an app from itunes ( something to do with boat navigation ) however how does he get it onto the iphone without syncing, the reason i ask is like i mentioned earlierhe has it jailbroken and supposedly manual install checked in itunes. When he connects his phone and sees the app he bought it wants to sync it over, but im sure this will only erase everything and set the iphone back to original iphone factory firmware.
Hoping some one can advise please.
thanks

dell_xps
11th October, 2009, 01:50 PM
Oops hit the thanks button there,lol
Just sync it with the iphone, all my appz are from the net, I have a few free one from Itunes, it will just think they are legit appz bought from itunes m8.
Go for it.
HTH

pryddie
11th October, 2009, 03:09 PM
Oops hit the thanks button there,lol
Just sync it with the iphone, all my appz are from the net, I have a few free one from Itunes, it will just think they are legit appz bought from itunes m8.
Go for it.
HTH

No sure what you mean mate tbh it is a legit app from apple store in itunes mate , my concern is that it will sync it back to original firmware and an unjailbroken locked iphone
cheers for the reply matey

Repoman123
11th October, 2009, 08:18 PM
so basically you jailbroke the iphone,

then your mate bought an app via the itunes program on his computer and obviously wants the app on the iphone

so i'm guessing the app in in the library in itunes on your mates computer, you just need to sync the iphone as you normally would mate

normal sycing isn't going to undo a jailbreak, you have to actually restore to do that and there is a massive difference between the two

dell_xps
11th October, 2009, 09:31 PM
No sure what you mean mate tbh it is a legit app from apple store in itunes mate , my concern is that it will sync it back to original firmware and an unjailbroken locked iphone
cheers for the reply matey

sync it dude it will be fine !!