PDA

View Full Version : DAZZLE video creator platinum

angela26
11th October, 2009, 05:15 PM
i have just purchased the dazzle mentioned above aswell as 3 splitters male to female and a double sided av cord.... i sorta understand how to set it up but is there a way i can still play in hd, am not bothered if the quality is still non hd as long as i can play in hd, in my personal oppinion non hd the movement in cod4 e.g is alot slower so i find it difficult to play so if u no how i can watch my hd while recording let me no A.S.A.P ! psn = rosslowe93
email = loweross26@hotmail.com :barscarf: :rock:

berkovich
14th October, 2009, 08:45 PM
i use an Easycap to save footage of cod 4 on my PS3 to PC and I think you are going to use the same method with the Dazzle so no you can't still play in HD, sorry. It is poor in SD but it's a lot cheaper.
To record and play in HD you need something that can split the HD signal like a sling box, Tivo, blackcat HD capture card or a hauppage HD pvr from what i have read.

This link may have something Unofficial "How to play in HD and record in SD on PC for under $600 without eating up your bandwidth and losing a ton of quality" - PlayStation?3 Media - PlayStation.com Forums (http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3media&thread.id=101697)

Not read it yet :S