View Full Version : need ARL remap golf,seat 150hp

eee8
11th June, 2017, 10:51 AM
help need remap ARL file this is original
max power far as possible

Filipe Afonso
11th June, 2017, 11:38 AM
what you want, drag or velocity.
How Many horses powers you want, around?

ivanrojo
11th June, 2017, 11:54 AM
Here you have your file over 190 hp.

pass by pm.

ivanrojo
11th June, 2017, 01:33 PM
If you have clutch problem or too much smoke just tell i can lower torque on middle rpm, enjoy.

rus77
27th June, 2017, 12:22 AM
I have this if any good too you 214bhp according to edc15 suite, she was quick like map was done at vieus on rolling road b4 I got car

goyodesanctis
28th June, 2017, 08:08 PM
Do you want to try something totally different?
Not for disrespect to anyone, but I am a very proud owner of an ARL for 6 years, and this file has cost me to develop it for two years.
The power is brutal, we have 80 milligrams REAL, at 4000 rpm, it is necessary to monitor turbo pressure and maf readings in WOT between 3500-4000 rpm.
It is possible to exceed 1.7 bar but I have this file developed by and for me already for a year, and no problem.
As I said before, this cost me two years of work to quit totally, as I like things.
The clutch in my case is the serial, and there are no problems with motor loss.
I hope you like it if you try it.
If you are really interested in this mod, just thank you and rep, and pass on pm for you.
I hope you can try it and can report any results, or log please.

I love the power of the car with this mod, it's brutal !!!

Thank you very much.
Regards!!!

razormaz
9th August, 2017, 10:48 AM
Not for disrespect to anyone, but I am a very proud owner of an ARL for 6 years, and this file has cost me to develop it for two years.
The power is brutal, we have 80 milligrams REAL, at 4000 rpm, it is necessary to monitor turbo pressure and maf readings in WOT between 3500-4000 rpm.
It is possible to exceed 1.7 bar but I have this file developed by and for me already for a year, and no problem.
As I said before, this cost me two years of work to quit totally, as I like things.
If you are really interested in this mod, just thank you and rep, and pass on pm for you.

Thank you very much.
Regards!!!

I want to try!
Can you give me paas?
Or can you rate my tune? Audi 1.9 AVF use codeblock 3 (4x4)
Just do not judge strictly, I`m just study)
Thanks!!!

Just do not judge strictly, I'm just learning

fzhut
9th August, 2017, 01:16 PM
Why duration is not extrapolated ? Also, for me, very hard mod, almost 40% of gain in 2250 rpm, it gives over 400 Nm.

razormaz
9th August, 2017, 02:42 PM
Why duration is not extrapolated ?
Because I do not now know to it right(
B
BeBecause I do not know how to do it rightcause I do not know how to do it right

Also, for me, very hard mod, almost 40% of gain in 2250 rpm, it gives over 400 Nm.
I know that's it hard mod.
But I try different modifications, because the acceleration
is still slow, about 10s with VCDS log.Because I do not know how to do it right

fzhut
9th August, 2017, 06:38 PM
Yes, because of fx no extrapolation of duration. Yours max IQ is 60mg, as I remember, EDC uses last column. Personally I would not give that hard mod on stock car, easiest way to destroy DMF and hard to do without any smoke. Give me Your ori file, will try to do something, You will say how this car behaves and after We will try to do some stronger mod. Generally, Your way of thinking is not bad.

dominik.m
9th August, 2017, 08:00 PM
Men. About what You write?

Without mechanical modification this passes with aim.
Probably that except large power , You like often exchanging pieces in car.

dominik.m
9th August, 2017, 08:03 PM
I propose to change engine or car on stronger!

dominik.m
9th August, 2017, 08:40 PM
Sorry for my english.
I have vw corrado . I changed in him engine from 2.9vr on 1.8T from audi TT.
I exchange connecting rod, cam belt, shaft, piston, injections from TFSI, fuel pumpon more effective, turbo cooled with liquid , chest of gears , ECU , wiring and a lot of more.
I over programme worked several days with sonde AFR.
All occupied me very a lot of time.
Effect is now.
392HP , 4,3 to 100km/h , vmax 286 km/h
The most important this is !!! I need not look under hood!

dominik.m
9th August, 2017, 08:59 PM
Good tuning is such ,on silt the manufactures of pieces will permit us on this!

With respect I greet You.

kinketotua
10th August, 2017, 06:01 AM
In my opinion I think that a mod with these caracteristics is not posible withouth mecanical modification...probably broken something sooner or later.

its only my opinion

razormaz
10th August, 2017, 09:55 AM
Thank you all!
I will take note of your recommendations!
I understand that this mod is to hard for stock car ! But I already use this mod about 6 month.
I'm just learning and trying different modifications!

But I already use this

razormaz
10th August, 2017, 10:07 AM
Yes, because of fx no extrapolation of duration. Yours max IQ is 60mg, as I remember, EDC uses last column. Personally I would not give that hard mod on stock car, easiest way to destroy DMF and hard to do without any smoke. Give me Your ori file, will try to do something, You will say how this car behaves and after We will try to do some stronger mod. Generally, Your way of thinking is not bad.
Thank you for having the desire to help me!

fzhut
10th August, 2017, 02:00 PM
Thank you for having the desire to help me!

Hi, pass is in PM. Give me report how it works.

razormaz
10th August, 2017, 02:17 PM
I will Try and report monday or tuesday!!

ecutuner
16th August, 2017, 07:45 PM

Thank you very much.
Regards!!!

thank you, I would like to try...

can you pm the pass, please?
##

razormaz
17th August, 2017, 08:48 PM
Give me report how it works.
Hi! Works well! In logs i have 70mg. but acceleration is slower. Now i have 11.7s 0-100km. With my mod it was about 10.2s.
Some logs

razormaz
17th August, 2017, 09:01 PM
The next step will be to do some mechanical modifications.

besar92
12th June, 2018, 03:40 AM
i need stage 3 for my golf 1.9 tdi 150hp ARL. i have injection ferolli 160%, big turbo, big intercooler. can someone make me good file stage 3 brutal file. thnx

Amad375
8th June, 2019, 06:40 AM
hi
passe please
thanks you

attila1975
9th June, 2019, 09:22 PM
Thanks amiko as soon as I can I will try it on my golf4 150cv then I'll let you know if there are any news ....