mickyboy
11th October, 2009, 08:25 PM
just a thought ,

adding a sub forum in pc software section for operating systems like

windows xp

windows vista

windows 7

Win Server

i think it would be very popular as everyone keeps looking to update thier current operating system for the best one out there ,,i would maintain and keep all o/s links in the correct forum , i for one would post in all sections the latest os and activators ,,,

what do you guys think ??

mickydibble
11th October, 2009, 09:33 PM
Sounds very good mate:)

cunny
11th October, 2009, 10:04 PM
To be honest i think there is nothing wrong with pc sections as is, I mean when people do post they usually state what OS it is anyway. I think that if people do post problems and they can send us as much info about the pc/operating system then that would be suffice.

Also how many people are running windows server? I dont know anyone who is?

It is a good idea and i'm not knocking it but again i dont think its needed yet. But i'm usually wrong anyway lol

Devilfish
11th October, 2009, 10:11 PM
I think mickyboy means download links to windows OS, i.e. warez. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

If that is the case, I don't think there is enough links or threads for that topic to warrant their own sub-forum.

mickyboy
12th October, 2009, 09:34 AM
I think mickyboy means download links to windows OS, i.e. warez. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

If that is the case, I don't think there is enough links or threads for that topic to warrant their own sub-forum.

yip thats what i mean ,i could supply the links for these o/s sections and merge them to thier correct thread and if any members want to post o/s links then that would be a great ,ive seen the same setup on a few other forums and they work a treat