PDA

View Full Version : Scenic2 EDC16C3 DPF and EGR off

Shmortz
14th June, 2017, 08:50 AM
Hello friends, I need proper EGR and DPF solution for this car, main problem is finding good DPF solution
I have tested a few solutions for DPF off, but non of them working good, there is one solution that car works good but sometimes goes in limp mode without DTC.
Here is original dump, please send me only tested EGR and DPF solutions.

Thank you!

baltazar3
14th June, 2017, 12:08 PM
Hello friends, I need proper EGR and DPF solution for this car, main problem is finding good DPF solution
I have tested a few solutions for DPF off, but non of them working good, there is one solution that car works good but sometimes goes in limp mode without DTC.
Here is original dump, please send me only tested EGR and DPF solutions.

Thank you!
Here is ...try and report...disconnect valve...pm

Shmortz
14th June, 2017, 06:14 PM
Thank you!
I will try and report.

Shmortz
20th June, 2017, 11:14 AM
today i tested your software, but engine working very bad and smoking and can't rev more than 2500-3000rpm

baltazar3
20th June, 2017, 12:56 PM
today i tested your software, but engine working very bad and smoking and can't rev more than 2500-3000rpm
Did You reset ash with diag ?
If yes probably you have other prob.Please write Ori back and post all DTC

Shmortz
20th June, 2017, 05:53 PM
Yes I did reset it, when put ori back and all sensors connected I have not any problems until ECU see that there is no DPF and store DPF related DTC, it is tested 2 times before between other solutions testing. Problem is that with one of other solutions car runs good 2-3 days an then sometimes starts to go in limp mode without DTC. With your solution car works very bad and smokes, I have same issue with other solution too...

sonic 1989
21st June, 2017, 01:20 PM
try address CA5B4 < torque limtation value in case of system error > map 19/1 add to nm