PDA

View Full Version : KESS V2 INTERNET CONECTION.

Cristian256
16th June, 2017, 04:05 AM
Hello everyone.

Buy a KESS V2 and inadvertently accessed the Internet and was updated, apparently blocked, as it does not let me access the vehicles, the buttons are gray. I want to know how to repair it easily so I can read my ECU. Do I have to reset the tokens? Thank you very much to all.

flashtech
16th June, 2017, 06:06 AM
I think that you need to replace nxp chip. Order new one - you can find empty or already writed. If you will order empty one you will need to flash it with j-link.

overs0ull
16th June, 2017, 12:34 PM
the most easy repair is get one npx and replace is or get one ready kit update npx + sd card and swap them .
And if you have other question write me will help you if i can , also for internet problem have solution
Regards

Marco12345
19th December, 2018, 08:47 AM
Ich habe das selbe Problem kess v2 nach internet Verbindung alle grau nix geht mehr bitte um hilfe danke LG marco

batja
19th December, 2018, 08:55 AM
Hello everyone.

Buy a KESS V2 and inadvertently accessed the Internet and was updated, apparently blocked, as it does not let me access the vehicles, the buttons are gray. I want to know how to repair it easily so I can read my ECU. Do I have to reset the tokens? Thank you very much to all.Kess 4.036 ? You need new SD and Ksuite 2.08 with files for SD..