PDA

View Full Version : Couple of queries about the Eurovox?

chinkoblinko
6th August, 2008, 08:02 AM
Hi,

I have the new Eurovox and just had a couple of queries. I noticed that you can only rewind live live TV if you have previously paused that channel. You can't just rewind the channel you are watching if you aren't recording it.

Also, I tried to record a programme that was on early in the morning and for some reason it didn't work. The box was in the stanby mode, does it need to be on to record??

Thanks!

Russ:playingball:

marvo
6th August, 2008, 10:59 PM
When you press "pause" it goes into timeslip mode. It takes a half minute or so to kick in.
Once youve used it after its been in standby,,it seems to load quicker. I havent tried recording from standby yet. Once when I was recording I was watching another channel,,it told me it was waiting to record,,, i carried on watching the present ,,then had to manualy record the programme,(a few mins late). So it doesnt overule what you are watching. Also a few times when Ive used timeslip,,its stopped after about 50seconds.

<--marvo added 440 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...-->

It records from standby,,I tried it before,,also if you watching a programme on another channel ,,it will say "recording starting press exit to stop recording,,by pressing exit it overides "timer".

benny1234black
10th August, 2008, 08:41 PM
thanks for the info m8