View Full Version : Infiniti m37

SasaZg
19th June, 2017, 11:01 AM
Hello mates!

Vehicle:Infiniti
Model m37s
Year 2011

Unit doesnt have errors!
Only error that i have is in POP UP HOOD module(read separate of srs unit when i use diagnostic equipment)

Car had colision and after that visit official workshop who exchanged all sensors but error still remains.

Can someone provide some infos about this car? Is problem in srs unit or somewhere else(pedestrian colision module????)?

Any help is welcomed and thanked

Ringo24
19th June, 2017, 11:25 AM
hello mate,
read eeprom from SRS

sanjeev
19th June, 2017, 11:45 AM
Hai Friend ...

On of the crash sensor is giving wrong signal to the SDM so that the reason it is giving unknown DTCs may be that n the SRS configuration.

Please disconnect the each parts which you replaced and conform the DTCs. Reconnect one by one and check and erase DTCs. If the DTCs is known and if In the SRS configuration you have o change the eeprom file

Thanks
Sanjeev

SasaZg
19th June, 2017, 12:12 PM
Here is file from unit. I am about to check each sensor under hood but customer told me that all of them were changed

Thanks guys!

zckariya70
19th June, 2017, 12:16 PM
Please read the sanjeev post mate he said replace one by one and test and see where is the problem in it u can configure easily if u do like he said

SasaZg
19th June, 2017, 12:37 PM
Ok i disconnected one of hood sensors and airbag unit still doesnt register error(nor airbag light stays on)
When i go in POP UP HOOD module i have additional error
Actuator LH(open)
Deploy information-old error.

So as grand total i need to find that module and try to repair it

sanjeev
19th June, 2017, 01:08 PM
In our region it is No 68 connecter of popup hood controller, which is in the picture.

may be it will help you...

Thanks

sanjeev
19th June, 2017, 01:29 PM
In region Europe It E118 connector which is in the same location

Thanks..
Sanjeev

lwood
19th June, 2017, 08:18 PM
i had that exact same problem with a infiniti a couple of years back. if i remember correctly . i replace front impact senor. or did i fix the module.. damn it.. will i dont remember.. but its either front impact senor or module fix.

sanjeev
19th June, 2017, 09:12 PM
i had that exact same problem with a infiniti a couple of years back. if i remember correctly . i replace front impact senor. or did i fix the module.. damn it.. will i dont remember.. but its either front impact senor or module fix.

yes you are correct becaouse i also doubt abot front impact sensor malfunctioning.....

SasaZg
20th June, 2017, 06:49 AM
@Iwood

Sensors are new,installed in official garage. Wiring system is also ok,so it leaves me to conclusion that hood module is broken.
Do you happen to know location of it?

Anyway,i will post results here if i manage to fix something,so everybody can benefit

SasaZg
21st June, 2017, 02:16 PM
Solved
That car has separate hood unit which register colision and problem was in it