PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes benz help

rmelo84
21st June, 2017, 12:07 PM
I'm trying to add a key to a Mercedes benz but I don't know how, I'm afraid to do it, first asked to disable keys. But if I do it I don't know what go to happen next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josue
21st June, 2017, 12:10 PM
That tool I think is not good for programming Mercedes keys.

Never disable keys except for some reason

rmelo84
21st June, 2017, 12:10 PM
That tool I think is not good for programming Mercedes keys.

Never disable keys except for some reason

Any good tool for Mercedes?

Josue
21st June, 2017, 12:15 PM
For the keys of Mercedes a good tool and an economic price is AK500 but it is not for all cases, although quality / price is the most economic.

You also have VVDI 2 (but I have not tried it) about 1900 €

Then you have AVDI or Simons Touch we are talking about 5000 €, the most basic package but it makes all kinds of keys.

rmelo84
21st June, 2017, 12:17 PM
For the keys of Mercedes a good tool and an economic price is AK500 but it is not for all cases, although quality / price is the most economic.

You also have VVDI 2 (but I have not tried it) about 1900 ?

Then you have AVDI or Simons Touch we are talking about 5000 ?, the most basic package but it makes all kinds of keys.

Wow, lot of money, I don't have to many clients yet to spend this kind of money. I'm just starting on business

doctore
21st June, 2017, 12:33 PM
I'm trying to add a key to a Mercedes benz but I don't know how, I'm afraid to do it, first asked to disable keys. But if I do it I don't know what go to happen next.

dont use this tools on smart mb keys maybe you newer start car again :2in1:

Josue
21st June, 2017, 12:37 PM
Well in that case I recommend AK500 to start, although you will have to disassemble the EZS to make the keys.

rmelo84
21st June, 2017, 12:39 PM
I'll maybe left MB for the more experience people

rmelo84
21st June, 2017, 12:43 PM

You also have VVDI 2 (but I have not tried it) about 1900 ?

Then you have AVDI or Simons Touch we are talking about 5000 ?, the most basic package but it makes all kinds of keys.

Where can I get this? Just to saved it for the future.

Josue
22nd June, 2017, 04:45 PM
Ak500 can buy in Aliexpress

rmelo84
22nd June, 2017, 05:17 PM
Ak500 can buy in Aliexpress

I need one by OBDII, without removing the immo from the car

Josue
22nd June, 2017, 05:36 PM
In that case, the one that I recommend that is the next cheaper is VVDI2 for Mercedes and you can buy it on your official website of Xhorse

rmelo84
22nd June, 2017, 05:44 PM
In that case, the one that I recommend that is the next cheaper is VVDI2 for Mercedes and you can buy it on your official website of Xhorse

I saw it, but is a lot of money just for one make, so I will need to spend more money for another tool for bmw

lush29
22nd June, 2017, 09:01 PM
I saw it, but is a lot of money just for one make, so I will need to spend more money for another tool for bmw

Ok then get an locksmith to do it for you, seems to be your best option

narkeleptk
23rd June, 2017, 05:12 AM
stick with post #8.
if you cant afford vvdi or pull eis and use ak500 you will have many bad experiences sending cars to be repaired after killing eis units.

If you want to do them, put time in pulling out eis units and reading them first so you can learn to redo eeprom or flash when they go currupt which will happen.