PDA

View Full Version : choosing the right transponder maker/cloner

jodge
26th June, 2017, 03:09 PM
Those are expensive stuffs pls help me (and others) to choosing the rigth prommer.
If you have any info, opinion, thought another prommer ideas pls share

Tango
For me the well know limitations is the volvo (-2005) and fiat (unable to programm the right data to the remote pages)

Tmpro2
similar volvo coverage and to cloning you will need additional hw (JMA TPX cloner) cheap hw but too many and expensive packages

Miraclone

VVDI

jodge
30th June, 2017, 06:06 PM
118 click and nothing? Really? :coat:

Bishop c4
30th June, 2017, 10:23 PM
actually 155 and counting......................... get used to it

fytfh
1st July, 2017, 05:22 AM
I think tmpro2 is the best choice but for much price

Cr4nky
1st July, 2017, 08:38 AM
They are all good tools.

The best one for you, depends on some extent to what your needs are. For example if you are going to see a lot of a particular brand, then you want one that is strong it that area.

I have a miraclone which covers most of my daily needs. Most functions work very well and has good coverage. I like that you can read transponders and do some functions with it stand alone without it connected to a pc. The software, like tango is user friendly.

For modules not covered by miraclone I have a tmpro, for modules that I don't have activated or not covered on miraclone, I have AVDI, VVDI2 and effi.

I very rarely use tmpro, but it is worth keeping, just for modules not covered by anything else.

I rarely clone, but for id46 use cn900mini (miraclone expensive), and id48 keyline 884mini (not covered by miraclone).

I would like a tango, but not sure it adds enough to what I already have to justify it.

So, hard to answer your question as they all good tools, but have their strengths and weaknesses. It's a question of working out which suits your needs, or like a lot of us, get several!

drugowaz
1st July, 2017, 12:44 PM
keyline 844mini clones id46 id48 good?
is any anual or any updates fee?

Cr4nky
1st July, 2017, 01:59 PM
I only use cloning as last resort, so not used it extensively, but everytime I have tried it has been successful, with 1 exception. Not tried it for id46 as cn900 mini works so well for that.

Cr4nky
1st July, 2017, 02:00 PM
Sorry, forgot to say, no there is no annual or update fee.

drugowaz
1st July, 2017, 05:10 PM
where you bought it ?
looked at youtube. looking very nice work. even can use with phone.
need to use special made transponders for this device?

Cr4nky
1st July, 2017, 10:50 PM
Yes, special transponders, gkm for id48. I bought from tradelocks when they had a promotion on.