PDA

View Full Version : Xtrend ET-9200 - Tuner failed!

satlover276
29th June, 2017, 03:56 PM
Hi, I would be very grateful for your help regarding a problem with my Xtrend 9200 receiver.

Since last week, upon startup, i am unable to receive any channels. I have a 'Tune failed!' message appear
on screen. After switching off then on again i get the same problem so i am unable to receive any channels.
The same problem exists after i flash different images.

On a couple of occasions having left the receiver on a channel where the Tuner A indicator appears in green (not yellow)
i have found after many hours that the channel is received. Unfortunately once i switch the receiver to standby or sometimes
change channel i get the 'Tuner failed!' message again. This problem continues and i cannot receive any channels now.

I read there is an address somewhere in Germany where i can send the receiver to be fixed. Does anybody know is this is correct and what the address is please?

Many thanks if you can help me.

digicon
30th June, 2017, 09:17 PM
I would not bother sending it to Germany i had an old ET9000 model same as the 9200 apart from cosmetic differences, They basically sent it back as parts are no longer available.

Time to move onto a different receiver

satlover276
30th June, 2017, 10:03 PM
Okay i understand.

tango01
29th March, 2018, 06:58 PM
Hi There

I actually had this also.
I basically in the end factory reset it and started again and it worked

EdmondGo
22nd October, 2019, 07:49 PM
Definitely, reset it to factory settings helps in this case.

scottroberts
29th August, 2020, 12:14 AM
It's a rather old and cheap tuner. I would just ditch it and buy a better one!