PDA

View Full Version : EDC17cp11 Range Rover 4.4 tdv8 Kessv2 ecu backup

negative2323
5th July, 2017, 02:36 PM
Hello guys. Today I found that the backup file that madye by Kess v2 is maybe encrypted. Need to writhe the backup from the ecu but Kess says me that the file is incompatible with ecu.
Is there a possibility to decrypt the file and split it to eeprom, mpc and external flash? Because I didnt make full read with k-tag and have only that kess backup from this car. Then I wrote maps with k-tag and ecu died. Then I wrote the backup with ktag from another car, then ecu become alive ,but the immo problem was appeared (ofcourse). Need to decrypt kess backup in k-tag 3 files.. Thanks a lot.. Or maybe somebody have an full read

from such ecu:
HW: CK52-12C520-NAB
SW: 1037523496

Also i have read ecu with k-tag and get eeprom, mpc, and extflash from there the bricked state.. all file is ok except mpc. in mpc file present only maps area (calibrations) and nothing else...
Thanks.

negative2323
7th July, 2017, 09:20 AM
Any news? Maybe somebody have?

robowork
8th July, 2017, 01:23 AM
you want what in short text explain

negative2323
9th July, 2017, 07:23 AM
Hello guys. Today I found that the backup file that madye by Kess v2 is maybe encrypted. Need to writhe the backup from the ecu but Kess says me that the file is incompatible with ecu.
Is there a possibility to decrypt the file and split it to eeprom, mpc and external flash? Because I didnt make full read with k-tag and have only that kess backup from this car. Then I wrote maps with k-tag and ecu died. Then I wrote the backup with ktag from another car, then ecu become alive ,but the immo problem was appeared (ofcourse). Need to decrypt kess backup in k-tag 3 files.. Thanks a lot.. Or maybe somebody have an full read

from such ecu:
HW: CK52-12C520-NAB
SW: 1037523496

Also i have read ecu with k-tag and get eeprom, mpc, and extflash from there the bricked state.. all file is ok except mpc. in mpc file present only maps area (calibrations) and nothing else...
Thanks.
Need full read from sw, hw, from this topic

Wbr Maxi

negative2323
11th July, 2017, 07:20 AM
The problem is solved. Found mpc with same sw version. Using original eeprom and external flash. Car starts without problem. Only one thing.. Car has no dpf from factory, a this software version throw DPF dtc.. (but interesting that sw version the same as original)

Wbr Maxi

eprst
16th September, 2018, 10:23 AM
Hello, Share the correct file please
Thanks
Regards