PDA

View Full Version : CA NOT FOUND

hunsbedt
14th October, 2009, 03:06 PM
Hello. I bought a 800HD clone.
I have installed a image. And now i get the message CA NOT FOUND... Help me. What can i do??

pob639
14th October, 2009, 05:00 PM
help us out m8

what image you install ?
how did you flash your box ?
what sats you after ?
what subs you got ?
what cams you've installed ?

then i'll try and help i,ve just brought an original 800hd but still in box saving it for wknd

on_the_jazz
14th October, 2009, 05:23 PM
You've used an image with a newer bootloader than your box supports.
Try flashing an image with a lower BL version. Maybe Nabilo with the BL69 loader.
You'll have to do this the slow way with DreamUp. It shouldn't take you more than an hour to flash.

btw try introducing yourself in the relevant thread.

cauliflower69
14th October, 2009, 05:59 PM
Same thing happened to me with bootloader 72 box using a 72 image. Worked fine for three weeks then this.

Make sure taht you use the latest version of DreamUp as the earlier versions do not work

hunsbedt
14th October, 2009, 06:38 PM
help us out m8

what image you install ? Enigma 2
how did you flash your box ? I wired it to my router and then logged inn on its ip
what sats you after ? ?
what subs you got ? ?
what cams you've installed ? I installed it and it didn't start up after.

then i'll try and help i,ve just brought an original 800hd but still in box saving it for wknd

See above...

hunsbedt
14th October, 2009, 06:39 PM
You've used an image with a newer bootloader than your box supports.
Try flashing an image with a lower BL version. Maybe Nabilo with the BL69 loader.
You'll have to do this the slow way with DreamUp. It shouldn't take you more than an hour to flash.

btw try introducing yourself in the relevant thread.

Ok. I am an Norwegian and im new on this ;-)

hunsbedt
24th October, 2009, 07:43 PM
I tried the slow way. But i did not manage to connect with the tuner... Please help me. Dream up says when i connect : Turn the tuner on. But the tuner is on. Iss it the cable?
Thanks

DM800
25th October, 2009, 10:12 AM
I tried the slow way. But i did not manage to connect with the tuner... Please help me. Dream up says when i connect : Turn the tuner on. But the tuner is on. Iss it the cable?
Thanks
flash Gemini 4.4 from here
http://www.filedropper.com/dm800-g440en-sim2
your box will be working after you flash it

Oily
25th October, 2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks

Make sure everything is unplugged,even the power.Connect up your null cable,run Dreamup,press connect then go plug the power into the box.It should connect,that's the way i did mine yesterday.

dedalos
29th December, 2009, 10:46 AM
I have a clone DB 800HD with BL 75 sim 2.0.1 and enigma 4.4
From yesterday I got the massage in the frond panel : erro1 :No CA found :
After I read all the topics about it , I was able to flash ( with dream up ) my box with bL 72 ( flashing with BL 75 even it was shown ?flashed successful? after re plugging the machine I had the same ?erro1? . ) now the machine boots only half way ( the bar in frond panel ) and freezes . Please Help . what I should do ?

thanks

ROGER_L
29th December, 2009, 11:39 AM
TRY IMAGE= NEW GEMINI 4.60 FOR YOUR CLONE.

download=DreamboxClones.co.cc (http://www.dreamboxclones.co.cc/) should sort out your probnlem. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS ON THIS GREAT SITE.

dedalos
29th December, 2009, 09:15 PM
TRY IMAGE= NEW GEMINI 4.60 FOR YOUR CLONE.

download=DreamboxClones.co.cc (http://www.dreamboxclones.co.cc/) should sort out your probnlem. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MEMBERS ON THIS GREAT SITE.

thanks a lot i download from the above and everything is back to normal

thanks again :bounce:

Lanzabauf
31st December, 2009, 01:04 PM
i got it and tryed it...but my dreamup tells me "the file is to big".....?????
why?.....

kaitum
3rd January, 2010, 02:48 PM
I had the same error--> No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia!
Tested enfocer and dm800_repair. Got the messeage " file is to big " when i got dreamup to work whith enforcer.
No CA found by 2nd stage loader means Certification Authority not found --> wrong sim answer.
It works whit a new sim.

rojus
4th January, 2010, 08:12 PM
I had the same error--> No CA found by 2nd stage loader, please contact support at dream-multimedia!
Tested enfocer and dm800_repair. Got the messeage " file is to big " when i got dreamup to work whith enforcer.
No CA found by 2nd stage loader means Certification Authority not found --> wrong sim answer.
It works whit a new sim.

I have htis problem too. I tried to repair with dm800_repair, but not succesfuly.

How resolve this problem? Any idea.

rojus
4th January, 2010, 08:16 PM
It mean I kiled my sim card, maby ?

kaitum
5th January, 2010, 06:49 PM
Yes the sim is probebly dead.

rojus
5th January, 2010, 07:49 PM
Yes the sim is probebly dead.

Today I load my DM800 with SIM card from working one. Dream stared normaly.
Resume, my SIM card died, unfortunally.

Is the possible to repair SIM card or purchase the new one?

flex333
3rd April, 2010, 04:44 PM
I have htis problem too.
How resolve this problem? Any idea.

bubbles69
3rd April, 2010, 07:29 PM
connect dm800
connect ethernet to router,cable if direct to pc must be crossover cable,

load dreamup
click connect
when dream up says power up box power it on
it will say DM800 found
wait for it to intalise it will then give you dhcp address,
tap that in your web broser and flash as normal
all done..!!

abualferas
12th May, 2010, 06:37 PM
had same problem i"ll try the enforcer

boogie
20th May, 2010, 03:53 PM
hio there
had eng-nemesis hd1 then tried to upgrade FW through the dm800 interface.idiot.bl72 i think not sure of sim.tried ALL the ways of getting into the box but just cant.i dont get any messages(no ca incorrect integers etc)at all and the progress bar doesnt do anything.forcing flash with dm800 repair or enforcer(same program) doeant do anything either.
dcc doesnt 'see' the box
any help greatly appreciated before i go mad.
cheers

boogie
7th October, 2010, 05:10 PM
in the end it was the cable lads.the scumbag \/\/hore on ebay selling NM cables was,in fact,not.cheers for wasting hours of my time(him,not you,lovely lovely people on DK!)...

so,in conclusion,just because it says it is null modem doesnt mean it 100% is.
moral:dont trust any f**ker!
peace

andy91
7th October, 2010, 05:18 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/tut-how-fix-no-ca-all-dm800hd-120977/

Useful thread on CA problem,

Andy.