PDA

View Full Version : Report user -> motorsportsz. requested money !

TDIFUN
10th July, 2017, 02:15 PM
The user http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/317819-motorsportsz
requested money from me in order to tune an ecu file.
This is person it shouldn't be here !
The evidence are available to who will wants them.
Cheers and happy tuning

Read the rules
'If anyone receives a PM from another member requesting money in exchange for modifying files,and you're not happy with it,PLEASE report this to a member of Staff.

Likewise,should they send you PM inviting you to talk to them on Skype or elsewhere,and then ask for money,please report this too.

Kaos is not a business conduit for people.

Thank you for your time in reading this...''

saka112
10th July, 2017, 02:57 PM
they guys who want free tuning are looking for engines be damaged totaly

TDIFUN
10th July, 2017, 05:49 PM
These are the forum rules if you don;t like them open an other forum and ask money.
They make the rules we should follow them ;)

morgano
10th July, 2017, 09:52 PM
Different thing from my point of view is a user post a request in the forum and wait patiently for someone to fullfill his request and while waiting is offered paid solutions by pm, and another thing is a user that wants to stay hidden because he trades with the files, don't want to expose himself as a leecher here should his clients are dk members too, and make request directly to member by private then report he was asked for a fee for a job ordered in private.

And those last exist that are in hurry with their clients and can't wait for free dk file on forum to charge well his customer, then directly go and bother members by private with their request.

Anyway there is a button to report such pm messages, don't need to bother all us with crying about it on forum.

Johnner
10th July, 2017, 10:11 PM
Yes,there is a Report button for instances where people have asked for money....

And if I understand you correctly Morgano,yes there are several scenarios where members interact with each other on finding solutions....the problem arises when one party is not happy to entertain the idea of handing over money to sort it out

Whether that member looking for money contacted/or was contacted by someone else,is largely irrelevant...they've just been outed...

The ethos here is one of helping each other out for free...whether files are good bad or indifferent

If people want to trade files,or run a business from a forum...then I suggest they go elsewhere...not happening here any time soon...

Time to lock this baby down now...

*Use the Report button for instances like this please !!