PDA

View Full Version : Fully loaded box V IPTV

jc69817
11th July, 2017, 11:06 PM
Hi guys. I'm new to these boxes (and a bit thick) and wondered if someone could tell me the difference between a "fully loaded" android box and iptv and which is best value for money. I was quite used to skybox and enigma but know absolutely nothing about these boxes.

Thanks in advance guys I really appreciate your help.

dasteph
12th July, 2017, 04:46 PM
Hi guys. I'm new to these boxes (and a bit thick) and wondered if someone could tell me the difference between a "fully loaded" android box and iptv and which is best value for money. I was quite used to skybox and enigma but know absolutely nothing about these boxes.

Thanks in advance guys I really appreciate your help.

fully loaded boxes from what i have seen on ebay can be in excess of one hundred pounds, iptv probably half that price, but then with iptv you will still need a box or stick to load it on.
you could go down the route of getting a amazon fire stick and loading the likes of kodi, showbox, mobdro etc yourself with a pc and adbLink software which installs apk files.
then iptv will load onto kodi in PVR simple client which is embedded in the software if you have a web address for the channels.
there is plenty of tutorials on the web on how to do it.

jc69817
12th July, 2017, 11:19 PM
I bought a fully loaded box for under ?34 don't get home till Friday to check it out but I'll give it a good looking at then. Thanks for you help.

cunny
14th July, 2017, 07:02 PM
I bought a fully loaded box for under ?34 don't get home till Friday to check it out but I'll give it a good looking at then. Thanks for you help.

You basically get what you pay for. You need to look at price of box+ - subs.

A few resellers on ebay are not very good.

My advice

Buy a firestick/mag ask for a 24/48 trail and after is upto you