PDA

View Full Version : Moonshell never works on DS R$ SDHC card?

crillmeister
15th October, 2009, 07:45 PM
Hi, i've got DS and had an R4 Revolution SDHC for the past year. It works fine in that it plays downloaded games etc (with the exception of GTA but thats another thread). I really want to be able to watch movies on it and from I understand this is acheived through the moonshell application. Thing is whenever I've tried to open moonshell or watch a .dpg movoe on the DS nothing happens.

In the R4 Card I use a Kingston 8Gig micro SDHC which has about 6 gig worth og games on adn they all work no problems at all. I tried taking the games off and just putting a movie on but this doesn't worj either.

After trying for nearly a year I'm going to either get a Cyclo Evolution unless anyone knows if I should be able to get this R4 card to work and how to go about doing so.

Any help appreciated as it's goinig to save me some cash as Cyclo cards not cheap.

Ta

marcmcdonnell
15th October, 2009, 08:02 PM
look for moonshell stable its the euro version that worked for me try 200905021611_moonshell200stable its a rar file on 4shared.com

marcmcdonnell
15th October, 2009, 08:04 PM
and to watch movies get a prog called imtoodpg converter that does movies for the d-s

crillmeister
15th October, 2009, 08:07 PM
cHEERS WILL GIVE IT A GO

crillmeister
15th October, 2009, 09:15 PM
Still can't can't get it too works cheers anyway pal.