PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra III 1.7 CDTi 2007 error while writing

kubuswujo
20th July, 2017, 09:25 AM
Hi!
I do have a prblem with Astra III 1.7 CDTI 101 KM 2007.

I have readed it with MPPS v16 and then wanted to write the mod with Kess using OBD. but I got error.
I tried to do recovery via Obd Kess but it writes till the end and then i got a messege: "an error ocured during writing"

When i tried to write it with MPPS I have an ID then is trying to start writeing and get:
"An error have occured please go to C://MPPS/Logs and send all the data files to errors@amtcartech.com .... "

Mod File and oryginal:

How can I solve it?
The car doesn't start....
Can I somehow take the ECU out and write it on the bench/ direct connection using KESS or KTag?
I have opened the Kess but does not find any instruction how to connect that ECU using direct connection.

I must ad that i have tried to write the oryginal file and the mod file but always it is the same.

How to repair it?

Thanks, in advance
Kuba

mvekaz
20th July, 2017, 09:56 AM
If it is edc16 ecu, you have to open ecu and write flash over bdm. Find flash for your ecu read over bdm here on dk or search on google.

You can write ecu over bdm with galleto, ktag, bdm100....
Good Luck

kubuswujo
20th July, 2017, 01:47 PM
It is EDC16 Ok i do have KTag nad Galleto i will try to write flash over bdm. which protocol should I use? 9?

Maps are in flash? or eprom, micro?

mvekaz
20th July, 2017, 06:02 PM
Flash is your problem. Flash is empty , all, not just part, su you need full bdm flash to write in ecu.
In attacment there is file from my arhive, try write over bdm and see what will hapend.After ecu become live, write your original file with mpps over obd. Open ecu is not so easy, meybe is good idea to find someone who will do that for you.
Good luck.

kubuswujo
20th July, 2017, 06:03 PM
Ok, so now i have made a backoup using KTAG separetly:

And KTAG Backoup in one file:

And here are the full and the data only files witch i have read before, and they were working:

But now I am using KTAG and Protocol NR. 7 BDM.
and been writing full flash file oryginal.

And the engine does not want to start;/;/;/

If i use OBD Delphi to connect with Engine ECU i can not even connect with it;/ ;/

Should i find a full backoup of this ECU and write it or only flash?

Greets
Kuba

Edit:
Now I see Your post @mvekaz

So i should flash it with Your file using KTAG >OPEL> PROTOCOL 7>> WRITE (not restore)>>EXTFLASH (Maps)

And how to know if the ECU is alive then? I should start or it shout connect with diagnostic interface? Like OPCOM/DELPHI?

And then rewrite it with mine?

I have bought from:
http://procardiag.com/

the oryginal dump:

But when i try to write it on Flash then get the checksum ERROR

mvekaz
20th July, 2017, 06:27 PM
Something is wrong with your bdm flash file, it is allmost same as your obd file. So friends please write file I sent you in attachment over bdm and see what will hapend.

mvekaz
20th July, 2017, 06:42 PM
Yes, maybe if soft ok car will start, if not try to make diagnostic with opcom.

kubuswujo
20th July, 2017, 07:29 PM
Hi my friend I have flashed your file and the cars STARTS!!!! Thank You very very much.

As You said the problem was my old files :
"OPEL Astra III 1.7 CDTi 2007.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=464716&d=1500569964)"

but for 5 weeks i was using these files and they were ok.

But now with your flash if I write my old files using MPPS then OPEL does not start.

now i think that i will make a Chip using your flash and it will work fine.

Thanks
Kuba

green1
18th July, 2019, 05:26 PM
i dont think you can use KESS to write a file in, unless possibly its the actual original file read 1st via BDM , as i just had same problem, & writing in via BDM some random file ( of same SW & HW ID) restored the program correctly & car runs again.

Maybe once write fails, dta is missing from 1st half of flash, & only BDM can restore it. BDM files have data in 1st half of file. Some files downloaded from here do not.