PDA

View Full Version : EDC16u31 Ecu wrong coding

tsvetanovvvv
30th July, 2017, 07:49 AM
Hello lads, need help with ecu coding. The car is Audi A4 B7, 2.0 tdi,140 hp, auto transsmision, EDC16u31. Manufactory fitted with BLB engine but, someone before me
swapped the engine with BRE which is from Audi A6. This is what I know. The car start perfect when is cold, but when is warm it's cranking and start very hard or sometimes can't start at all until the temperature goes down. What I noticed is engine is coded as a manual trans ( you can see on pictures). When I try to change from manual to auto, it does say 'Error 31-Code rejected '' even I have security access to the car. The other problem is coolant sender, when the car working the coolant sender shows proper degrees, and after the car is turned off and switched on again but without start it shows 14 degrees. That cause a lot of turning withowt start. What I can do?Change the Ecu file? Thank you for your time. Cheers

smirnoff_rules
30th July, 2017, 09:28 AM
have u tried new temp sensor yet?

does it crank over 400rmp when warm ?

tsvetanovvvv
30th July, 2017, 12:57 PM
About 336 rpm, the starter is fully recycled, and the baterry is good too. And yes the sensor has been changed and both sensor working good. Problem is when it's warm and engine not started it shows 14 degrees, once I start the engine it's going back to normal 90 degrees.

tsvetanovvvv
4th August, 2017, 05:47 AM
is there someone to help or at least point me to the right way?

diga1
4th August, 2017, 06:50 AM
Hello just read flash and post in ciptuning section and ask someone to do
hot start fix for you and all vill be fine.
Or put relay between ect sensor and ecu vith 5,4 kohm resistor, vhen you
turn on ignition you vill have engine temp 1 degrre and vhen it starts it swiches
on operating temp. It is simple viring ect, b +, and ground.

tsvetanovvvv
2nd October, 2017, 07:01 PM
Sorry for late response, I already tried with the relay, it's a bit better but still need to crank too long, basically now with relay at least I can start the engine with long turning. Thank you anyway, I will try in chip tunning section. Cheers!