PDA

View Full Version : citroen c8 edc15c2 DPF

ZAHEER
30th July, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hi need help citroen edc15c2 dpf off and DTC p1447 off
any advice please i cannot read with kess2 and fg tech this car ecu by obdii
and also i tried to remove the dpf with DPF Professional remover 3.0 and with newer version 2017 both not work
and after write the file back no check engine
any solution please thanks

charlietdi
30th July, 2017, 11:16 PM
Hi. I think that those programs hasn't corrected the checksum, so now you have to recover it. One way is to desolder the 29f400 and program it on an external eeprom programmer.

silvister
31st July, 2017, 04:55 AM
test file is dtc ok

ZAHEER
31st July, 2017, 06:27 AM
hi bro you the dtc p1447 is off only yes ?
i want to know before to wirte the file if the file is wrong then no communication with obd
need to desolder the the chip
thanks

maajkii
31st July, 2017, 07:25 AM
Free DPF remover , a lot of crying members ... :)))
Desolder The Chip now, if you know How to do it.
Your problem is file without Chks, thats why ecu dont work. Sometimes recovery help

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Edgarasz1
2nd August, 2017, 05:59 PM
here your cs dpf off dtc off pass in pm

ZAHEER
2nd August, 2017, 07:05 PM
the file is not ok to write with obd should i write to chip direct ?

ZAHEER
2nd August, 2017, 07:54 PM
hi guys no luck wrote the file with programmer direct to chip and no check engine light
removed the chip many time from ecu and now is going to damage the chip anmd ecu
any help please
thanks

Dyogenes
2nd August, 2017, 08:09 PM
I cannot understand why are you removing the 29f400. EDC15C2 can ALWAYS be recovered in boot mode. I am using a Galletto 1260, always removing the ECU from the car, powered on my table from a 13,5V power supply and NEVER had problems with this ECU, never had to remove the flash.

Anyway, here is YOUR .bin modified for DFP off.

ZAHEER
3rd August, 2017, 07:14 AM
i canot understand why is like this even i tried boot mod the same cannot read and write
and all file i am getting are 172k or 171k while the original file size is 512k after extraced so how possible it will work
any help please \
thanks

Dyogenes
3rd August, 2017, 07:21 AM
HI. It must be something with your computer. Here you have a print screen with the file i've uploaded for you. It is correct, 524.288 bytes in archive. So, try to download it and extract it on another computer, take the .bin and write it with a Galletto or a MPPS into the ECU. If you need boot mode, take the ecu off the car, and connect the 24 pin of the flash to the ground using a 4K7 or a 5K resistor.

Apsik
3rd August, 2017, 08:04 AM
If you can't read/write the ECU in boot than it is probably dead.
First thing you should do after you could not communicate with your ECU is to write the ori file back!

i canot understand why is like this even i tried boot mod the same cannot read and write
and all file i am getting are 172k or 171k while the original file size is 512k after extraced so how possible it will work
any help please \
thanks

ZAHEER
3rd August, 2017, 08:35 AM
yes that why i am removing the chip again and again
with boot mod cannot write file back

Dyogenes
3rd August, 2017, 10:08 AM
Well, if you cannot read/write in boot mode (assuming that you made correct settings on MPSS or Galletto (In Galletto I have to select Audi VW 29F400 boot pin 24 flash a massa, even if I am working on a Peugeot ECU )), the only way to recover from this situation is to buy an old ECU (second hand) and to make him immo off in 5P08C3 and, if necessary, in flash too.

But first of all, you have to be sure you are connecting correctly the ecu to Galletto, using a regulated power supply of minimum 13V, stable, on the table in your workshop, not on the car. And you have to restore your comuter, to be able to unpack correctly the files...

Good Luck!

ZAHEER
3rd August, 2017, 11:33 AM
Bro the matter is not to clone i wrote all the files direct to chip i got from members and friends no one worked for me i wanted to make DPF off but no luck
tried many files paid files unpaid files checksum corrected files
no luck
any how thanks to all members for replay and advise

Dyogenes
3rd August, 2017, 12:17 PM
Man, doing a de-fap is quite easy on this engine, but you need to be shure that your equipment is working fine, with a computer who sees files of 172 Kb when they have 512kb, it is sure and certain thet you will not be able to do it. There are 4 steps:

1. Erase any default with Lexia / PeugeotPlanet
2. Physically remove the filter (Good 5 Kg hammer and a solid iron rod)
3. De-FAP your flash .bin file using EcuSafe 1.9 or 2.0 (I know EcuSafe is generally crap, but on this particular ECU, EDC15C2 it works perfectly)
4. Remove diesel additive ECU and declare the car as without FAP in BSI using Lexia / PeugeotPlanet

5. Enjoy

Here is a good tutorial (hope you are speaking French): http://www.forum-peugeot.com/Forum/forum-peugeot/Peugeot-607/Questions-techniques-11/tuto-suppression-607-sujet_35729_1.htm

ZAHEER
3rd August, 2017, 05:48 PM
yes you are right MAT, i corrected my file mistakes but after that even it is more proper if you write file direct to chip.
but still could not sold the problem.
thanks for your info. and all other members