PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Ducato 2007 2.3 JTD Speed limit

Milicija
1st August, 2017, 05:19 PM
Hello, I was wondering Guys, if someone could help me out with Fiat Ducato 2.3 JTD Speed limit. At the moment the limit is set to 100 km/h (Launch also states that the Vmax is ON and the limit is 100).

The limit is set in EEprom, but after I modify the EEprom Speed Limiter data I get P0601. As I understand the EEprom CS has to be modified, but I dont know how =/ Could someone help me out? I attach my data (ORI flash and ORI flash with mine try P0601 off, also the original EEprom and my modified EEprom with 300 km/h limit):

I tired to disable the P0601 in flash, but after my delete, there is no fault P0601, but the engine check light is still blinking.... Thank you for your time :)

Milicija
1st August, 2017, 05:50 PM
Ehhh sorry Guys, connected Bosch KTS (Launch showed only 1 fault) and found that with ORI flash and my modified EEprom without speed limit, there are two faults - P0601 and P1303, so cleared the second one and no more blinking check engine light. I attach the modified flash if someone needs it in the future.

If someone knows, please give advice how this could be done more tidier (how the EEprom data should be modified without P0601), without ~~~~ing with the flash memory :)

bobolin4o
2nd August, 2017, 09:09 AM
Actually, you can set/unset the speed limiter with MEScan or DiagBox...