PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Tocco Lite SGH F480 Master reset Code

ventman
17th October, 2009, 10:38 AM
Model: Samsung SGH F480

*2767*3855#

Use this to reset your phone if you have forgot your pin number

Turn of phone remove battery, then remove sim card, replace battery without sim card, turn phone on and enter code, then wait for phone to reboot itself (do not turn phone off as this could cause problems, so make sure plenty of charge is in the battery). When it has rebooted it is now unlocked.

Warning ! if you have anything on the phone you would like to keep then back it up as it will wipe all the memory!

buie31
4th March, 2011, 07:39 PM
cheers worked a treat thanks again

Canker_Canison
7th March, 2011, 05:50 PM
This code will work on nearly all Samsung phones. I would suggest you leave a SIM in the phone as some models won't allow you to enter the code without one.

Jim.Mahoney
8th March, 2011, 01:22 PM
This code will not Unlock your phone!

On many Samsung's it will also not reset the user password!

lawrencef
30th December, 2011, 03:27 PM
hi my niece locked her samsung tocco lite and cant remember what password she entered .
has anyone any ideas on how to fix this ??
any help would be much appreciated

Jim.Mahoney
30th December, 2011, 03:51 PM
hi my niece locked her samsung tocco lite and cant remember what password she entered .
has anyone any ideas on how to fix this ??
any help would be much appreciated

Keep in mind that the following will wipe anything not on the SIM or Memory Card!

*2767*3855#

Canker_Canison
30th December, 2011, 04:38 PM
The only other ways to reset the code are to take it to a shop that unlocks phones, or flash the phone.

Option 1 is the easiest but not free.

Option 2 needs samsung USB drivers, the latest firmware for the phone, multiloader v5.56 flash tool & the tutorial so you know what to do.

Visit here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/www.samfirmware.com) & become a member, if you don't join you can't download the files & programes you will need.

fedjaboss
25th February, 2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks man you helped me a lot