PDA

View Full Version : Branded Merchandise

bvilleuk
17th October, 2009, 12:36 PM
Hi Guys!

Just a thought -- how's about some branded merchandise??

Baseball Cap, Badge, Scarf, Embroidered Willy Warmer etc etc etc

Just a thought :coffin:

Devilfish
19th October, 2009, 11:25 PM
Emmm...nice idea...I've seen other sites do this.

But don't think we'll be following suit. :)

patkins
2nd November, 2009, 01:02 PM
Hi Guys!

Just a thought -- how's about some branded merchandise??

Baseball Cap, Badge, Scarf, Embroidered Willy Warmer etc etc etc

Just a thought :coffin:

great idea-especially the w.warmer

bvilleuk
2nd November, 2009, 02:37 PM
great idea-especially the w.warmer

I'll probably get in big trouble for this -- don't tell anybody but this picture is REPUTED to have been taken at a recent Moderator's Meeting at a certain Forum [which, for legal reasons, must remain unnamed]

The Peeps in the Picture know who they are...... If you want the names, put your email address on the back of a crisp ?50 note and send it to me care of DK :thrasher:

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/bvilleuk/NewUniformIssue.jpg

mickyboy
4th November, 2009, 05:27 PM
hahahaha :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:belter m8 you realise now the mods are watchin your every move

bvilleuk
5th November, 2009, 03:23 PM
hahahaha :roflmao:belter m8 you realise now the mods are watchin your every move

Did I say I was referring to DK ??!! :):):)

I know the aforementioned Forum is where all the Big Knobs hang out.................. :thrasher:

Lainie
11th November, 2009, 09:17 PM
oh do pm me where the big dicks hang out please

mickyboy
11th November, 2009, 10:23 PM
try here lainie cant promise you a monster though

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uVufg7NXe2c/Sdvb7IdOwcI/AAAAAAAADyw/MQ6R8e93KG8/s400/dicks+big+and+bigger.JPG

bvilleuk
12th November, 2009, 10:21 AM
oh do pm me where the big dicks hang out please

Still waiting for the ?50 note Lainie :thrasher:

Your too young and innocent for anything like this....

Well, young anyway :) :) :)

^^TommyTee
20th November, 2009, 06:00 AM
i want too place an advance order for XXL pink pistol warmer lol

bvilleuk
20th November, 2009, 10:38 AM
i want too place an advance order for XXL pink pistol warmer lol

XXL ??? That's not what I heard Tommy :)

I think my Gran will save some wool making one for you.......:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:thrasher:

.: JaCkPoT :.
20th November, 2009, 09:25 PM
This has moved completely away from a suggestion and into a thread which is a bit of a laugh. Why not carry this thread on in general section or lets see if a mod will split this thread into the Gen Chat.

bvilleuk
21st November, 2009, 10:33 AM
This has moved completely away from a suggestion and into a thread which is a bit of a laugh. Why not carry this thread on in general section or lets see if a mod will split this thread into the Gen Chat.

Don't know if any Mod would want the picture that was REPUTED to have been taken at a Mod Meeting in the GENERAL section where EVERYONE could see it [and suspect what Mods get up to in their spare time] :)

It's never been proved WHICH Forum Mods Meeting it was taken at........ [After all, what you do in your own Bedroom behind closed curtains is a highly personal thing between the five of you........]

And of course. only a select few go into the FORUM FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS department :) :) :)

I rest my case. :thrasher:

patkins
7th December, 2009, 01:18 PM
I'll probably get in big trouble for this -- don't tell anybody but this picture is REPUTED to have been taken at a recent Moderator's Meeting at a certain Forum [which, for legal reasons, must remain unnamed]

The Peeps in the Picture know who they are...... If you want the names, put your email address on the back of a crisp ?50 note and send it to me care of DK :thrasher:

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/bvilleuk/NewUniformIssue.jpg

Does the colours represent a temperature progression.