PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto IV PC version out in November

Raven
8th August, 2008, 12:57 AM
The PC version of GTA IV will be released in North America on 18 November with the European release to follow a few days later. Information is reported by Gamespot - here is a link to the article:

GTAIV hijacking PCs in November - PC News at GameSpot (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6195509.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0)

I cannot wait for this version to hit the streets since typically the PC versions of GTA games have been far superior in every department and that is before mentioning the customisation via the modding community and the usual ability to include custom mp3 tracks on the in game radio.

The only thing is that this game will likely require a serious video card and gaming rig to even operate let alone run properly I would imagine.

I wonder how long it will be before some genius in modding attempts to create a next gen Vice City on top of this game lol. Would be awesome though, I say GTA V be set in fictional Florida once more. First game on new consoles is back in Liberty City why not have history repeat and follow the same pattern ?

Saltire
9th August, 2008, 06:39 PM
ahhh :), thats good news, ive been looking forward to the game coming on pc too.

Asim Akram
24th August, 2008, 06:08 PM
dont have much patience about that as i am big fan of this game

Saltire
24th August, 2008, 07:41 PM
maybe a cracked version will come out long before official release date, they normally do.

bagas
4th September, 2008, 12:12 PM
Can?t wait for that

Raven
4th September, 2008, 11:19 PM
Should be good on PC, custom soundtrack for starters! How long before someone in the modding community replaces the immigrant with someone a little more stylish ? How long before we see total conversion attempts ? Not too long I would suggest. This should be good.

passas
14th September, 2008, 12:18 PM
2 months yet :devil:

Raven
14th September, 2008, 02:03 PM
Yeah not long to go, if this is coming out in mid November then it looks like a good month there then for PC gamers because Silent Hill Homecoming comes out in November also - I can't wait for that!

So between PES, GTA IV, Silent Hill and probably Street Fighter IV still to come out there's gonna be plenty of gaming for me over the Christmas period - looks like I took the decision to upgrade at the right time.

Burnman
13th October, 2008, 06:09 PM
i have to buy a new computer to play GTA IV with full fun

SpikeyT
30th November, 2008, 08:21 PM
November is all but complete, still no Grand Theft Auto IV for PC.

Google tells me that the release date is now 2 December 08 (US) and 3 December 08 (UK), anybody else looking forward to a b**ch slappin, car thieving, wrong doing holiday?

Saltire
2nd December, 2008, 04:15 AM
grand theft auto 4 for pc now available on torrents and other places :)