PDA

View Full Version : keylist not keylist text

jonathan
8th August, 2008, 03:09 PM
First of all hi to everyone on this excellent forum.I recently got a dbox2 for my kids and everything was great untill the keys rolled this morning and I lost all channels except fta.I did a bit of research and decided to update keys manually but like a complete idiot I deleted the keylist entries instead of changing the keylist text in tuxbox commander.Is there anyway back.All advice appreciated.The image is sportster

MetMan
8th August, 2008, 03:19 PM
First of all hi to everyone on this excellent forum.I recently got a dbox2 for my kids and everything was great untill the keys rolled this morning and I lost all channels except fta.I did a bit of research and decided to update keys manually but like a complete idiot I deleted the keylist entries instead of changing the keylist text in tuxbox commander.Is there anyway back.All advice appreciated.The image is sportster

you deleted all the files from the key folder? or just the keylist.txt file

if it's only the text in the file it should update with incorrect k*eys

if u deleted thr file then create a new file

if u deleted the key folder then u will need to get contact between box and pc with fta program and transfer all the files back or reflash a new img.....

jonathan
8th August, 2008, 03:44 PM
I've deleted the entries inside the keylist folder (not the folder itself) and it now reads 0 (kb?).I've actually updated the k*eys in the keylist text folder

MetMan
8th August, 2008, 03:50 PM
I've deleted the entries inside the keylist folder (not the folder itself) and it now reads 0 (kb?).I've actually updated the k*eys in the keylist text folder

the keylist file is empty and reads 0kb

your folder should look like this

cheers

jonathan
8th August, 2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks for your reply.The contents of the fie which I managed to delete didn't look anything like your image,they were two lines of text (ie numbers and letters) similair,but not the same,as inside the keylist text file

MetMan
8th August, 2008, 04:06 PM
Thanks for your reply.The contents of the fie which I managed to delete didn't look anything like your image,they were two lines of text (ie numbers and letters) similair,but not the same,as inside the keylist text file

do u know what img u using?

can u connect to pc?

jonathan
8th August, 2008, 04:10 PM
Its a sportster image.I can connect to a pc but i've got to move the dbox to another room

MetMan
8th August, 2008, 04:14 PM
Its a sportster image.I can connect to a pc but i've got to move the dbox to another room

have u dun it b4...got all the cables, software etc

found a sportster img did you k*ey folder look like this

jonathan
8th August, 2008, 04:23 PM
I put nagra rom on another box a while ago using flash xp

MetMan
8th August, 2008, 04:32 PM
I put nagra rom on another box a while ago using flash xp

sent u a pm