PDA

View Full Version : Becker BE7021

rodnro
17th August, 2017, 09:38 AM
One for GAPCO? i have one of these on the bench which had water damage,repaired all what i can see,it now powers up but no display on the head unit,do you think this is a corruption of the software,or DC fault?,thanks for any help.

simaservis1108
18th August, 2017, 09:48 AM
Amplifier doesn't have anything to do with the display...
Display comes from Comand unit.

gapco
19th August, 2017, 01:53 PM
One for GAPCO? i have one of these on the bench which had water damage,repaired all what i can see,it now powers up but no display on the head unit,do you think this is a corruption of the software,or DC fault?,thanks for any help.

In this mode can you hear radio stations, does the display work in CD/NAV mode ?

rodnro
21st August, 2017, 12:17 PM
Thanks,I will get car back from garage and check a bit more carefully.I don't have all the gear to test on the bench.

gapco
22nd August, 2017, 07:22 AM
Check in car first. Post your findings when you're ready.

rodnro
22nd August, 2017, 05:58 PM
Right,OK on SATNAV but no audio,loads CD's but does not read TOC ?.Graphics are there but No adjustment of bass,treble,etc. No volume graphics, LOGIK 7 can be turned on and off.Bluetooth pairs with customers phone,but again no audio.Radio not showing any stations and not tuneable.Thanks Gapco for your help

gapco
23rd August, 2017, 07:32 PM
Right,OK on SATNAV but no audio,loads CD's but does not read TOC ?.Graphics are there but No adjustment of bass,treble,etc. No volume graphics, LOGIK 7 can be turned on and off.Bluetooth pairs with customers phone,but again no audio.Radio not showing any stations and not tuneable.Thanks Gapco for your help

OK so the headunit is working which means the fault is in the amplifier,I suggest you buy another one.

djkrugger
25th August, 2017, 05:44 PM
I repair those but are a bit tricky, the chances are 50~60%.