PDA

View Full Version : Opel Insignia Bosch_EDC_17C19 2.0 CDTI egr off

korelov
18th August, 2017, 08:51 AM
Hi. Need egr off Opel Insignia Bosch_EDC_17C19_2.0 CDTI. Thanks.

claudio81
18th August, 2017, 09:07 AM
Here friend. Try and report. If i help press thanks and rep

korelov
18th August, 2017, 10:50 AM
No good. Car starts several times. Then ECU does not respond

Ignasvw
18th August, 2017, 03:05 PM
There is virtual eeprom in file. "Normally data, which changes very often, is stored in an EEprom. These kind of memories have the special property that it must not be erase to write a new value into it. The old value can simply be overwritten. That is especially important at the immobilizer. Some manufacturer use 'rolling codes', which changes for example after every 10th starting process.Now some manufacturer like Mercedes leave out this EEprom and simulate this function in the flash eprom. Therefore a special memory area is defined, which is much larger than the EEprom space. At first the EEprom contents is programmed at the start of this area. If something changes, the new contents is programmed behind the first one. This is done until the whole space is filled. Then the whole area is erased and the new contents is programmed at the beginning again.
For the tuner the problem appears, that a readout original file is possibly not valid any more after the next starting of the engine, because the data in the flash eprom has changed. "
Try this file/pass pm/ press thanks and rep buttons

korelov
18th August, 2017, 04:35 PM
Thanks. Car started, but gives an error p0403.

pike
18th August, 2017, 05:17 PM
Thanks. Car started, but gives an error p0403.

Hi.

This solution does not provide a valve unplug.

korelov
18th August, 2017, 08:18 PM
Very need solution a valve unplug, please.

kingarthas
18th August, 2017, 09:18 PM
Very need solution a valve unplug, please.

Combo Volta and EGR remover 2017. Volta only switch off, Remover clear DTC. So you should be able to disconnect.

Ignasvw
20th August, 2017, 01:27 PM
you dtc egr off. Press thanks and rep buttons. regards

ufcio11
13th March, 2019, 07:26 PM
I have a question. Does it work? I have the same car and I want to do it egr off. Are there any problems with the car's operation after this modification?