PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 308 1.6 HDI "Risk of particle filter blocking fault"

kubuswujo
21st August, 2017, 08:51 AM
Hi i do have a problem with Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi 92 KM 2010 i have made a Stage 1 Chiptunning on 110KM an do atached an oryginal and moded file.

But the customer says that when he do accelerate than the message on dash shows up:
"Risk of particle filter blocking fault"

what is bad made in the Map ?? I have made a cleaning of DPF throught OBDII software but the problem comes back after a three days.
The customer is not willing to remove the DPF. What can be done better in program? I have started since may and still been learning....

Can someone edit it a good way probably with lower Power but without fault.??

Thanks in advance!

electrohicham
21st August, 2017, 08:57 AM
did you try dpf reset with diagbox ? do fap changed and reset .

kubuswujo
21st August, 2017, 10:05 AM
I have made a DPF clean (10 min) 4000RPM and than 3 minutes idle speed. With Delphi and Vpecker.
Should I do after it a DPF reset?
i do think that I should lower some values in Map but do not know what is the issue and do not want to low everything.

morgano
21st August, 2017, 01:33 PM
Mate, don't want to sound rude but... you should learn BEFORE messing with CUSTOMER'S cars, not after.

kubuswujo
21st August, 2017, 01:50 PM
Yes, I know You are right iwas on the chiptunning curses, but this is my first time i got problem with customer so probably someone can make a stage 1 using oryginal file and
I will study on myself that file and how it should be made.

mario38
21st August, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hi i do have a problem with Peugeot 308 1.6 HDi 92 KM 2010 i have made a Stage 1 Chiptunning on 110KM an do atached an oryginal and moded file.

But the customer says that when he do accelerate than the message on dash shows up:
"Risk of particle filter blocking fault"

what is bad made in the Map ?? I have made a cleaning of DPF throught OBDII software but the problem comes back after a three days.
The customer is not willing to remove the DPF. What can be done better in program? I have started since may and still been learning....

Can someone edit it a good way probably with lower Power but without fault.??

Thanks in advance!

I do not think your editing takes advantage of your engine !!! Why did you put zero hex address 180590?

energy7
24th August, 2017, 07:58 AM
If car have 160-170kkm You must only reset DPF on diagnostic tool. It is normal info with this mileage