PDA

View Full Version : Lupo 2000, no more recognized keys

M0rtuuS
22nd August, 2017, 11:52 AM
Hello,

I think I have messed up today. It is a Lupo with a Valeo immobox 6x0 953 257. I read the 24c04 and found the SKC. There was only 1 key with the car so I tried to program 2 new PCF7935AS. Which I precoded with a Zedbull to ID44 VAG.
I have trouble getting it to accept the new transponders. But now it also wont accept the original key anymore. As in stalls immediatly and when I login with SKC. Channel 1 is not available..

How can I altleast get the original key accepted again?

Dump is attached.

Thank you so much for you help! :)

adiagnostyka
22nd August, 2017, 01:13 PM
check lock time in parameters. Try put key in ignition position and give him some time than try again.

M0rtuuS
22nd August, 2017, 02:20 PM
Thanks for your reply. In the mean time of my original post I have fixed my problem. I'll try to explain it a little more.
Since i bought blank PCF7935's I had to precode them with the zedbull to ID44. When I did that and read that chip again. It would say: "5535000000000 (lots of zeroes), ID44, ready to be programmed by OBD. So that is what I have been trying before.
Now that I messed up, I went back to the program provided with the zedbull for PC. In the additional options, it gave options to find the SKC(i found it manually initially) and program a transponder from the dump of the immobox. So I programmed the two new ID44 transponders from the dump. And by reading them again with zedbull I found that all 3 transponders now gave the exact same responce.
That got me thinking. Since it is able to replicate the transponder from the dump. The information must be stored on there. So I removed the immobox again and made a new dump. The original and new dumps were different. So I rewrote the original dump on the chip.
Now the car keeps running again with the original key. That alone has made me very happy already! :dancing:

Since I don't have the new blades cut just yet. I tried to match the new transponders by going through the coding procedure. After the original one, wrap the head of the original key in aluminium foil and hold one of the new transponder close to the barrel. Now that I 'cloned'? the transponders with zedbull this also doesn't seem to be working to keep the car running.. Although the PC program of zedbull says it should be ready to start the car after the 'clone'?

I guess I'll just have to get the blades cut and try it again. (Without the whole aluminium foil plan going on :D)

Bit of a long post, sorry about that ;). But trying to help out others with the same immobox. Since there is so little to find about online. I've spend countless hours online to find out how to do this on my own.

rokibar
22nd August, 2017, 02:21 PM
.................................................. ...............................................