PDA

View Full Version : Keycode wont stay on

TestTransmission
18th October, 2009, 12:46 PM
Hi Folks

Having some issues here in Ireland with loss of channels,

I did a system restrore,new installation ,etc etc

However when i go into the secret menu and turn on keycode and exit,its not doing the usual updating onscreen.

When i go back into the secret menu then,Ive notice that keycode is still off.Anything which might be causing this?

larryoke
18th October, 2009, 12:50 PM
Hi Folks

Having some issues here in Ireland with loss of channels,

I did a system restrore,new installation ,etc etc

However when i go into the secret menu and turn on keycode and exit,its not doing the usual updating onscreen.

When i go back into the secret menu then,Ive notice that keycode is still off.Anything which might be causing this?
Did you set default after turning keycode on?

TestTransmission
18th October, 2009, 12:52 PM
Did you set default after turning keycode on?

Yup,turned keycode to on,set default and then hit menu as usual.

TestTransmission
18th October, 2009, 01:09 PM
Ok,i should of been hitting exit instead of menu first.

Its stayin on now,Im still not getting any channels except RTE1,Info and Setanta Ireland

larryoke
18th October, 2009, 01:16 PM
Ok,i should of been hitting exit instead of menu first.

Its stayin on now,Im still not getting any channels except RTE1,Info and Setanta Ireland
Sorry I didn't read your post properly, if you are in Ireland I don't think any box will work anymore due to nag 3 encryption,

tara66
18th October, 2009, 01:20 PM
same problem in uk only getting normal channels plus sky movies 1 , sky movies family nothing else , i have flashed the box , factory reset, etc, when i change channel to say sky movies 2 its starts updating them but dont get the channels when i check the codes it has change to 54 01 (NTL) istead of staying on 5c 01 (c/w)

maca
18th October, 2009, 01:26 PM
same problem in uk only getting normal channels plus sky movies 1 , sky movies family nothing else , i have flashed the box , factory reset, etc, when i change channel to say sky movies 2 its starts updating them but dont get the channels when i check the codes it has change to 54 01 (NTL) istead of staying on 5c 01 (c/w)
prees default key first then enter and save your codes..

tara66
18th October, 2009, 01:40 PM
just tried that still went back to NTL code

tara66
18th October, 2009, 01:44 PM
i have got firmware 705e on at the moment

tara66
18th October, 2009, 01:45 PM
i notice you have the same box as me is yours working ok? maybe i have the wrong key codes :dong:

cactikid
18th October, 2009, 07:38 PM
updating your firmware will help check what box you have and go to that section,plenty of tuts and info just ask.