PDA

View Full Version : MERCEDES BENZ VITO DUMP REPAIR NEED ON INJECTORS ;NUMBER 1 AND 4

kamonyi
24th August, 2017, 10:08 AM
Hi,this is Vito that has ECU ME9.7 is starting but not working on injector 1 and 4 .
I replaced ecu by taking old data in new ecu , but problem still existing in starting I was thinking that that problem is ecu damaged but by another one I put is so injector are OK wiring is ok
problem is in dump computer

please here is dumps for it help me to repair them

kamonyi
24th August, 2017, 10:11 AM
please all info the car is in dump
chassis and other engine is 272

kamonyi
26th August, 2017, 07:28 AM
Hi I still need your help boys

bursuc
26th August, 2017, 10:22 AM
My personal opinion is that is still something wrong with the second ecu asewell. I am not aware of injector being disable from the software, only when it detects a misfire that could affect the KAT, then offcourse is disablening the fuel on that cilinder...better do some checks on secnd ecu aswell. regards

talk2idris
26th August, 2017, 10:48 AM
the same dtc i also get but in my case there is dry battery once so this error store in ecu

its erase DTC but comeback again ... then after few KM drive the car no error found ...

best luck

kamonyi
28th August, 2017, 09:02 AM
I took ecu that was working to another car Due to the need of that car !it was ok working very nice injector I replaced them also by other that are new but that line for 1st and 4th injector are not working data has a problem but I do not know how to resolve it

NOTE: when I put new ECU without by virgin dump and program it .it starts but AT can not work it ask me to copy all data in ECU and write the in another one the problem restart again

hk06
28th August, 2017, 09:21 AM
try to make used ecu vergin and reprograme with star

kamonyi
28th August, 2017, 07:59 PM
Any one has virgin dump please ?