PDA

View Full Version : I need help to sync ECU - immo Toyota land cruiser KZJ 95 of 1996

electrones
1st September, 2017, 01:41 PM
Hi friends

I need help to sync immo with ECU for this toyota land cruiser, old ECU is damage and i found one new ECU and key
I have add key to immo and jump E1 with TE1 for 45min but without success
Can someone check if my is added correctly and if have any other procedure to sync groupe please!!

THanks

Cheers

danyguit2000
1st September, 2017, 03:15 PM
First turn ignition ON and then jump E1 with TE1 , wait a little more then 30 min. then remove jumper and ignition OFF,
wait a few seconds and try to start up the engine

electrones
1st September, 2017, 04:07 PM
IŽll try and report
Cheers

electrones
4th September, 2017, 08:43 AM
Hi friends

I need help to sync immo with ECU for this toyota land cruiser, old ECU is damage and i found one new ECU and key
I have add key to immo and jump E1 with TE1 for 45min but without success
Can someone check if my is added correctly and if have any other procedure to sync groupe please!!

THanks

Cheers

Hi friend
DoesnŽt worked, first step 30min as u say but car start and die for seconds, second step wait 45 min but without sucess
Someone here have a pair of dumps for this car to provide me please or have any other suggestion to sync this car!!!

Thanks

electrones
5th September, 2017, 01:37 AM
I need virgin dump for immo to test someone can someone provide me

cheers

electro10
10th January, 2022, 04:16 PM
Hi friend
DoesnŽt worked, first step 30min as u say but car start and die for seconds, second step wait 45 min but without sucess
Someone here have a pair of dumps for this car to provide me please or have any other suggestion to sync this car!!!

Thanks

Do you have the solution for sync process? Thank you