PDA

View Full Version : Professional EGR DPF Remover v2017

dadal
13th September, 2017, 01:00 AM
Please share your experience with these software's,,,tested car's ecu's model/type ......what does works and what not ??

Thanks

silvister
13th September, 2017, 02:48 AM
its a simple software . all file for this software bad file

all soft not work

this soft not a good

mario38
13th September, 2017, 07:43 AM
it seems like a game for kids this software ..
in many cases, the entire DTC table is deleted and it looks like it works but in reality you have created a gross problem ...
in other cases, wrong sectors are deleted .. this is normal the software searches strings that are not always identical in the various versions ..
unappreciated ...

baltazar3
13th September, 2017, 09:29 AM
in many cases, the entire DTC table is deleted and it looks like it works but in reality you have created a gross problem ...
in other cases, wrong sectors are deleted .. this is normal the software searches strings that are not always identical in the various versions ..
unappreciated ...

This soft is like a lottery ...if you got lucky...job done.

luca22
13th September, 2017, 10:28 AM
This soft is like a lottery ...if you got lucky...job done.

unappreciated ...

You are right Friend...
That soft is bad or bad cracked, I don't known because not have original soft.
I tested a few files to DPF and EGR off with curiosity and Some solution are 50% and none was done correctly :(

"in many cases, the entire DTC table is deleted and it looks like it works but in reality you have created a gross problem
in other cases, wrong sectors are deleted" - in my tests especially DPF and EGR off. 2/10 solution are ok, but that 2 solutions are easy edc16...I have not tested the lambda module because seeing what doing DPF and EGR I thought it was a waste of time...

I have been in tuning business for 9 years and unfortunately if there is any problem I can count on myself or to help experienced tuners from forums like DK.
I know from experience that only WinOLS and Damos are the way to solve all the problems, but it requires knowledge...
I am also a user of the original Swiftec, and unfortunately, although it is the best available program to speed up work(and best DTC off), many Swiftec solutions are good, but also has many bugs and a lot of solutions does not work properly :(

Best regards and wish you good luck in using a new toy like Ecusafe :(

Regrads
Luca

CustomCars
13th September, 2017, 11:16 AM
In one simple word -> NO, There no exist 100% working correct automatical software to do what user expect, there no brain, only writed algorithm.
Don't expect miracle.

And because that some sw, ashould everything, give warning about use that file...
Your life, your risk, everything CAN happen :-)

FAYSSALDIAG
17th October, 2017, 08:24 PM
very bad software;it is not working.

mariazo84
17th October, 2017, 08:48 PM
it.s fake not good