PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I need help with a ford fiesta 1.4 tdci sid804 for egr off and stage 1, pls.

h0m3s1ck
23rd September, 2017, 12:00 PM
My parent recently bought a ford fiesta 1.4 tdci model 2005/2006. This is the car that my mother drives and I have acces to it.
Unfortunatelly it has a problem with the egr. Pls help me to turn it off and since I have acces to it a stage 1 tune.
I don't have much to offer but I can give you a tuned audi a6 2.0 tdi from 2005 (my father car), that works very good.

johak
23rd September, 2017, 01:30 PM
first egr, then tuning
disconnect egr plug and post here dtc
Check the car for limp mode

h0m3s1ck
23rd September, 2017, 02:09 PM
Thank you for replying. I will check this on monday, I'm not home for the weekend.
I've read on this forum about the posibility of deleting dtc's so that the ecu won't see the error anymore and it won't light the check engine light -> Are you reffering to this type of resolution?

h0m3s1ck
11th October, 2017, 09:14 AM
Hello.
After some time researching, with a help from a friend (who had is egr removed from ecu soft), I manage to do tha same mood to my mothers car (meenwhile my parent sold the car, none of us liked it).
I take the time to write you that I don't consider myself a knower, I'm posting here the differences that I observed in the softwear of the car with erg on and after egr off. My friend told me that his car wasn't tuned, just erg off.
So take a look.
Have a nice day.