PDA

View Full Version : Info Needed ONn IP Box 9000

fanmail
19th October, 2009, 11:26 PM
I currently have a Maxx 1000. I want to upgrade to a linux, box. I am considering the IP 9000HD, just how good is it. With the images what will the IP 9000 do,

How easy it to use, my current sat box is a plug and play, will. What are the best images to use. Will the IP 9000 do the same as my Maxx 1000, will it open channels.

I keep reading about enigma 2, please forgive my ignorance, I am very new to linux boxes, what will installing enigma 2 onto a IP 9000 do

hope you guys can help,

aftermath
21st October, 2009, 09:25 PM
IPbox 9000 is far more complicated than your Maxx1000, its not plug and play and takes much of your time trying new and different images and stuff which are happening very often these days.

If you want to learn and have loads of spare time to learn then the ip box will be a great buy.

you will need to know a little about Telnet , and FTP tools

fanmail
22nd October, 2009, 09:28 PM
IPbox 9000 is far more complicated than your Maxx1000, its not plug and play and takes much of your time trying new and different images and stuff which are happening very often these days.

If you want to learn and have loads of spare time to learn then the ip box will be a great buy.

you will need to know a little about Telnet , and FTP tools

Thanks for your reply, I am willing to learn. What are the best website to learn from

aftermath
22nd October, 2009, 09:35 PM
Thanks for your reply, I am willing to learn. What are the best website to learn from

we try to be basic on here , mainly for new users to get their ipbox up and running, you willl find most of the valuable stuff on here.

there is a forum out there dedicated mainly to ipbox where i get most of my info from, also i have started beta testing for NLB images and PKT e2 images so will get info first hand information, thanks to my friend in Poland.

Lave
24th October, 2009, 09:22 AM
could you tell us which forum you use ?

aftermath
26th October, 2009, 08:51 PM
Denktenk...........