PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Jeep 3.0 CRD edc16 remapped but limp mode

stylesp
30th September, 2017, 03:38 PM
Hi, i got a remap for a Jeep Grand Jerokee 3.0 CRD EDC16, the file should have egr off, cat off and swirl-flaps off and also stage 1. But if i drive the car it has power until 80 kph and then it goes in kind of a limp mode and the power is really low. There are no dtc in the ecu and the "limp" mode stays until i switch the ignition off and on again. Can someone please check the remapped file?

maajkii
30th September, 2017, 04:12 PM
Upload ori too.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

stylesp
30th September, 2017, 04:23 PM
Hi ori file is now also in the first post. thank you

mario38
30th September, 2017, 04:51 PM
Hi, i got a remap for a Jeep Grand Jerokee 3.0 CRD EDC16, the file should have egr off, cat off and swirl-flaps off and also stage 1. But if i drive the car it has power until 80 kph and then it goes in kind of a limp mode and the power is really low. There are no dtc in the ecu and the "limp" mode stays until i switch the ignition off and on again. Can someone please check the remapped file?

you've eliminated dtc egr !! you disconnected?
some things can be worked better and some are useless for your work

I vote from 1 to 10 = 5.5 !! maybe my vote is high !!

stylesp
30th September, 2017, 05:24 PM
yes egr is disconnected, i bought this file but the seller said with file everything is fine. so i changed everything fom turbo, boost controller and so on at this car but still doesnt work. can someone please help me?

mario38
1st October, 2017, 08:11 AM
yes egr is disconnected, i bought this file but the seller said with file everything is fine. so i changed everything fom turbo, boost controller and so on at this car but still doesnt work. can someone please help me?

if you write original file your engine has errors?

if that does not happen you found out that the cause is your modified file !!!!

stylesp
3rd October, 2017, 09:16 PM
hi yes with original file i have errors and limp mode because of bypassed egr and swirl flaps so i really need a working solution

Act Tuning
3rd October, 2017, 10:00 PM
the solution on this file is not complete,

waldi1979
3rd October, 2017, 10:27 PM
Try this file.

stylesp
5th October, 2017, 08:06 PM
Thank you i will try it tomorrow.

stylesp
7th October, 2017, 05:52 PM
I tried the file but no chnges still limp mode but maybe i found the reason, i ordered a new throttle. I tell you the results.