PDA

View Full Version : Ford radio locked

dik
20th October, 2009, 02:20 PM
Got a customer that has managed to input the wrong code on their FD4000 unit until it is now "permanantly locked" anyone have a fix

PremierD
20th October, 2009, 03:55 PM
Got a customer that has managed to input the wrong code on their FD4000 unit until it is now "permanantly locked" anyone have a fix

When you say Locked..mate.. Does it say Lock 10 ..Lock13..or just Locked....?

dik
20th October, 2009, 04:20 PM
It says lock 10

z786
20th October, 2009, 04:58 PM
here, this mite help

http://www.etlweb.com/?ref=prod_decodtool_fordunlock

MOBILTRONIC
20th October, 2009, 05:45 PM
If stay LOCKED 10 try this:Your radio must be turn off.Press power button and button 6 in same time.Waiting 5-6 sec and try power on your radio.

PremierD
20th October, 2009, 06:51 PM
It says lock 10

THEN SIMPLY SWITCH THE SET ON SO THAT IT SAYS "LOCK 10 " ..PRESS AND HOLD PRESET SIX... IT WILL THEN GIVE YOU THREE MORE ATTEMPTS ...mAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE CORRECT CODE.. COZ ONCE IT GETS TO LOCK 13..YOUR FCUKED MATE...

pS ...Forgive the Caps lock....

MOBILTRONIC
20th October, 2009, 06:59 PM
Yes,yes with LOCKED 10 this procedure is ok to deblocade radio, but you must have orig.code M....It s ok.

dik
20th October, 2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks lads, I'll get the car in and pull the set out to get the serial number and calculate the code, hopefully then all will be good

Meat-Head
20th October, 2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks lads, I'll get the car in and pull the set out to get the serial number and calculate the code, hopefully then all will be good

if for any reason that does not work then tell him it is f**ked and he needs a new one.

if it does work tell to leave it alone next time.

dik
21st October, 2009, 10:07 AM
if for any reason that does not work then tell him it is f**ked and he needs a new one.

if it does work tell to leave it alone next time.
And perhaps I should give her a kick in the c**t for messing with things on her car too!!!!
Would you like a job in my customer retentions department?

Meat-Head
2nd November, 2009, 07:28 PM
And perhaps I should give her a kick in the c**t for messing with things on her car too!!!!
Would you like a job in my customer retentions department?

Yes give her a kick in the gearbox, she could properbly
do with another 'detaint plunger and spring' if she keeps fiddling with things.

as for a job, i really do like upsetting people, preferably 3 a day
and if before 9am that is cansidered a start to a good day.

does your service counter have bullet proff glass like a bank?

if so when can i start?