PDA

View Full Version : The Box Super USB.

ADO84
20th October, 2009, 04:34 PM
Hey Folks!

looking for a little help here and im sure someone out there can help me.

Iv very very bad at this whole operating the box thing so go easy :)

I have the box super usb, im living in south dublin and im on n*l, now i can get most of my channels but iv no sky movies or sky sports etc.....

just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction in resolving this, iv been without them for about 2months or so.

thank you :)

Ado.

sausages1
20th October, 2009, 05:40 PM
HI,have you ever had these channels working and then lost them,or just neverhad them working?Have you tried deleting the missing channels,then rescanning?are any of the dollar sign (pay channels) working?Are you in an area where nag 3 encryption has been introduced?

ADO84
20th October, 2009, 05:46 PM
hey,

yea i had them working for about 2 weeks and then they went, im in south dublin but i dont know if nag3 is here, sorry :(

also i havent tried deleting them and re-scanning but i did do a re-scan (without deleting) and they still havent come back, (i can get the info but no picture on them) as i say everything else is working grand

sausages1
20th October, 2009, 06:13 PM
hi,l live in Birmingham.Over the last couple of months vermin have been messing about with transponders and channels have been going missing.l have found that l have to delete the missing channels,then rescan to get them back.With the sv4 super usb it is quick to just delete all channels then rescan.l then do a manual scan which sometimes picks up more channels.

boomer39
20th October, 2009, 10:28 PM
would have thought most of eire, or at least a good %age is nag3 so you are goosed...