PDA

View Full Version : humax foxsat hdr

wongers
20th October, 2009, 05:16 PM
i'v just bought a foxsat hdr pvr can anybody tell me how to record and series link on it:questionmark: i know it can be done but can't make head nor tail of the instruction book cheers

David Roy
2nd February, 2010, 06:42 PM
Same problems as me I guess. When you switch to 'free to air' the epg is lost as is any recording instructions to 'freesat'. Make sure it is switched to freesat, go to the epg, pick out a program to record and press the red record botton. Leave the box in freeview and the machine will record OK. Stop the recording and select another program to record from the epg. This time switch to free to air and like taking sweets from a child your recording choice disappears with the epg guide. If you are after other free to air programs, say sky news, on a regular basis then this machine is a waste of money UNLESS anybody out there knows how to get round this problem!

ssttaagg
15th February, 2010, 05:16 PM
go to what you want to record on the listings page then press o.k.
it will come on the screen
record whole s
single program
watch
just press the one you want

acssim
23rd February, 2010, 07:58 PM
Be warned though, even with the latest firmware it's still rather buggy.

wongers
23rd February, 2010, 08:01 PM
Be warned though, even with the latest firmware it's still rather buggy.

up and running now thanks everyone

xant14
26th February, 2010, 06:46 AM
Might be interested in getting one of these myself. I am wanting decent digital sound which I believe it has.
Just wondering tho, if it would be as well going for one of these, or a satellite set up?
I will NOT be going down sky's route, not interested in subscriptions.

xant14
26th February, 2010, 07:48 AM
123456 jkghfiusgusrhgiljsrbiodfjobjdtgophjtkdo;thkodrkhnd ojp

very intelligent, you learned that today did u?

wongers
2nd March, 2010, 08:42 PM
Might be interested in getting one of these myself. I am wanting decent digital sound which I believe it has.
Just wondering tho, if it would be as well going for one of these, or a satellite set up?
I will NOT be going down sky's route, not interested in subscriptions.

i've had one of these for a few months now i'm quite impressed with it the sound and picture is excellent the programes that are shown in HD are very good quality