PDA

View Full Version : BMW E53 lambda system problem

dariobmw
6th October, 2017, 06:44 AM
This is from an E53 X5 and the problem is with the catalitic converters and lambda system
kan someone make a good lambda system off please ?
or make a p0171 p0172 p0174 p0175 , the error bmw specific is 001A and 001B

THANKS

oldford
6th October, 2017, 08:26 AM
I wouldn't ignore these errors. Seems to be a mixture problem at partial load.
That may result in burnt valves, when it's not repaired.

Check for any air leaks in the inlet system.

dariobmw
6th October, 2017, 02:29 PM
sorry but i need that dtc off anyway

kinketotua
6th October, 2017, 02:41 PM
Try these

good luck

oldford
6th October, 2017, 06:29 PM
Well. if you want to blow-up that engine, be my guest.

dariobmw
7th October, 2017, 07:21 AM
THANKS ALOT kinketotua , for now the errors is gone , i drive some more km and let you know , but is a good
start , thanks oldford too for interest to my problem , the car is abut 2 years that run in this way , if had to
broken so will broken probably for another reason , the problem probably is multilply and is a choice of the
howner , he dont want the light on ! this is the reason , thanks anyway to interest to my case ,

oldford
7th October, 2017, 08:27 AM
And how much did you charge the owner for this software update?
And have you warned him about the risk of damaging the engine?

dariobmw
7th October, 2017, 10:04 AM
Yes i warned the howner but i repeat it is his choice, for the price ,this is the final of all work in progress of the car i have to
make some calculation but i think i will put it in the amount of the repair and at the end is all, im ignorant in this case i
don't know how to charge , but the car before me was in another 2 garage and the response was the same .........
i think is like all the repair some think is strange some think is matter of money !

dariobmw
10th October, 2017, 09:26 AM
The motor light is returned again same errors 001A 001B , tomorrow i burn it on fire !