PDA

View Full Version : E46 2003 unknown problem

Pyromaniak
8th October, 2017, 02:11 PM
Hi friends, i have here bmw e46 320D 150hp,automat , from 2003, the problem of this car is : When i drive and press gas pedal, car have poor torgue, when i depress and press gas, car drive like normal.

Situation repeat when no pedal press. (on first press on gaspedal car drive poor, on twice press car drive normal)

Car have only one dtc (auxuality heater)

New turbo on car, egr new .... I m 5ft mechanic trying to solve this problem.

Please help, i for 12 year of my praxis newer see problem like this.

EDIT: I try compare and try reprogram flash with file from this forum, but problem its same.

0281010565 1037361858 ecu number

ollync
8th October, 2017, 02:39 PM
Hi. How about some live data readings when the problem occurs and when the problem is gone?
Maf reading , Boost pressure Actual/Desired , Fuel Rail Pressure Actual/Desired etc

Btw, had a similar problem with BMW 330D after bad reconditioned Turbo was fitted. It sorted out that the Turbo built either too much boost pressure or no boost at all. Fault codes none.

maajkii
8th October, 2017, 03:27 PM
Mate i have same problem few years ago!!! No dtc, low torque.. spend a lot of money... the problem was simple...
injectors wire... change all wires from ecu to injectiors...

Regards

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Pyromaniak
8th October, 2017, 06:13 PM
Thank you mates. i think turbo too, when i read live data only boost pressure is lower (300-400mb, but depress and press and its ok) i try turbo regulating valve tomorow.

dariobmw
9th October, 2017, 07:41 AM
Same prblem kan be the pressure sensor on the intake ,( near the firewall is little bit unconfotable ) or ar told before turbo with bad regulation.
I was in similar problem with a car was alot time stopped , the catalizer ( the second piece the one under the car bot the one near the turbo )
i dont know why but if a diesel car stay slot time wthout engine running the catalizer result in damage ( same problem with an audi )

Pyromaniak
11th October, 2017, 10:33 PM
Hi, solved. Pressure regulation valve:coat: Thank you friends