PDA

View Full Version : Compatable Radio

Ruggerplumber
21st October, 2009, 08:07 AM
Chaps and Chapesses,

I have a 307 on an 05 plate, the car also has a radio control attached to the steering column, I would like to replace the radio with a new radio that has either or both Bluetooth and a 3.5mm jack and still beable to use the steering colum controls and see the info on the LCD screen on the dashboard.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as my mp3 player is going to waste.:devil::devil::devil:

Thanks for any assistance in advance

Dave

lmf1971
21st October, 2009, 11:35 PM
hello ......
you have a brand preference???

Ruggerplumber
22nd October, 2009, 06:19 AM
hello ......
you have a brand preference???

No not at all, as long it sounds good and works with the built in controls and LCD screen::viking:

Meat-Head
22nd October, 2009, 07:43 AM
i meantioned this is a truck driver called liam, and he said "you what, where my fags". Best bet for a fuller flavour would be a sony one, you need to do your homework
start with inphase at nottingham, connects2 used to do an adaptor to do what you want, what you really want for vauxhall, but dunno if they do a peugoet one

it used the cd changer port to connect a module bwtween the cars disply, but the word in the sky is cd players have been discountiuned, so don't know what to say.

lmf1971
22nd October, 2009, 01:50 PM
You can try the Alpine, I think the lcd does not work but the rest works, if you need then I send you the references.......