PDA

View Full Version : conection MPPS V18 to zafira Y2.2DTR PSG16

osobuque1
9th October, 2017, 12:41 PM
Hello,
Sorry for my English, but.
Somebody can say me, how can i need conect the MPPS V18 to the PSG16 to read ECU for remap?

the color of wires i need conect, between the MPPS and the wires of near the batery.

johak
9th October, 2017, 12:53 PM
look at this
http://blog.eobdtool.co.uk/faq-mpps-v18-clone-read-write-psg-16-diesel-pump-ecu/

tiugrikas
9th October, 2017, 05:05 PM
here you go mate made by myself its really easy just find can wires in the loom near the battery they are green and white in black pvc ,good luck mate

osobuque1
10th October, 2017, 02:25 PM
I only need to take the black thick wire, cut and connect the MPPS wires?

in the black thick wire the Green wire is CAN H and the White wire is CAN L?

I need cut all the wire, or only doing a small hole in the green and white cables to connect the wires itīs ok?

tiugrikas
11th October, 2017, 05:36 PM
personally i cut wires without cutting wires i didnt try yet .and yes white and green wires for can

osobuque1
5th November, 2017, 10:48 AM
Finaly i didn’t need cut all the wires, only doing a small hole in the wires to conect the MPPS it’s ok.

osobuque1
6th November, 2017, 11:57 PM
somebody can say me, what happened with my readed file?
I think is not all the ECU is readed.
Iīm trying to read with the MPPS V21, but something is wrong.

thanks

carbon7319
7th November, 2017, 10:49 AM
Why you think that is not readed ok ?

maajkii
7th November, 2017, 10:52 AM
We try to tune it, but its missing few maps..

mancioks
9th November, 2017, 06:38 AM
what maps missing?

osobuque1
17th November, 2017, 05:57 PM
hi,
I get some files remaped from one vectra bertone Y2.2DTR, and PSG16, but I open the files and the maps there arenīt in the same place like in my readed file.
I know isnīt good to write in my car the file from other car.
What can I do to check that file and transform for my car?

mancioks
17th November, 2017, 06:33 PM
hi,
I get some files remaped from one vectra bertone Y2.2DTR, and PSG16, but I open the files and the maps there arenīt in the same place like in my readed file.
I know isnīt good to write in my car the file from other car.
What can I do to check that file and transform for my car?

Take yours file and modified one and compare them in winols :)
Put modifications to your file and write :)

osobuque1
17th November, 2017, 06:56 PM
I compare the first map and in the driver wish the range is not the same, in x i have the range since 82 till 8192 and the remaped have since 0 till 10000. Can I cange this parameters?, because when iīm going to change the winols alert me saying "Protected area is being changed the contents of the 0X820A is to be changed, every though this address is not be covered by any checksum áreas.

Can I change, without problems them writing?

may be i can change only the map parameters, but not the memory place in the ecu?

smirnoff_rules
17th November, 2017, 07:30 PM
wonder if your problem was not cutting the can wires and you didnt get full read ?

mancioks
17th November, 2017, 08:57 PM
I compare the first map and in the driver wish the range is not the same, in x i have the range since 82 till 8192 and the remaped have since 0 till 10000. Can I cange this parameters?, because when iīm going to change the winols alert me saying "Protected area is being changed the contents of the 0X820A is to be changed, every though this address is not be covered by any checksum áreas.

Can I change, without problems them writing?

may be i can change only the map parameters, but not the memory place in the ecu?

You can change the axis, but after all you have to do checksum. If u use mpps18 it should do it for you.

osobuque1
17th November, 2017, 09:48 PM
wonder if your problem was not cutting the can wires and you didnt get full read ?

No, i dinīt cut al wires, only do a small hole in the wires to connect. But my readed file is OK.
then I get remaped files of other same engine car. And Iīm trying to copy that files.

mancioks
19th November, 2018, 09:34 AM
Has any body tried write or read/write Vectra C 2.2DTI psg16 thorough OBD?
Till now i'm using TECH2 with SPS but it takes very very long time to read/modify/write.
I have MPPS V18 eu clone from www.car-prog.com.
Tried read Astra G PSG16 in method of Tiugrikas and all worked okay (because in OBD connector there is no CAN), but he said with cut wires he can't write Vectra C/Signum.

thunder2
14th May, 2020, 09:50 PM
Hi friends
If I make the connections on the white and green wires (Can h / Can l) do I not need to take the PSG16 out of the car?
If I make these connections it is safe to write the file?
The file I read by OBD is bad or by OBD reads right?

Regards