PDA

View Full Version : \\\\\\\\\peugeot Service Box Documentation Backup

barcld
21st October, 2009, 02:18 PM
Guys, Please help! I puchased the DVD online , but when I went retrieve the activation code from the site I did not get a reply. Could somebody please supply me with the activation code for the Peugeot Service box Documentation Backup? My version is english and the installation code is : GHIKBAAA

Thanks

drakov
21st October, 2009, 05:27 PM
What month/year is it? Or a link to where you purchased from as a warning too others

irfdel
21st October, 2009, 11:38 PM
Guys, Please help! I puchased the DVD online , but when I went retrieve the activation code from the site I did not get a reply. Could somebody please supply me with the activation code for the Peugeot Service box Documentation Backup? My version is english and the installation code is : GHIKBAAA

Thanks

T3LVV2IOIJLEEVHA

barcld
22nd October, 2009, 11:40 AM
T3LVV2IOIJLEEVHA

What month/year is it? Or a link to where you purchased from as a warning too others

The purchase site was (www.electronicmanuals.co.uk (http://www.electronicmanuals.co.uk))

vernon britton
15th February, 2010, 04:40 AM

Thanks
i have the same problem could you email the sites name