PDA

View Full Version : Ford fiesta st 150 ecu problem

morgano
12th October, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hi.

Ecu got dead after programming with original kess, now no access to the ecu at all, even ids with vcm2 cannot recover it. Ecu is eec-vi.

Got srapyard ecu same reference, made procedure to install new module with ids, ecu got flashed new vin is now inside, two keys programmed in pats but car not start.

There is B2139 in ecu (pats not recognice ecu data).

I cannot get to the stage to reset ecu and pair to pats system, everytime i try the reset module procedure ids ask for incode, the outcode given is 0004 XXXXXX XXXXXX. Given it is 004 type it should ve single code, but code gives error if calculated as single. Other times i tried to reset other cara code was type 0044 XXXXXX XXXXXX and code is double. Anyway, i tried both single and double codes, single always fail, double accept but not enter menu to select hec fip pcm to reset, it jumps back to the previous menu.

Any clue how to pair the scrapyard ecu again to car pats?

Regards

synkrotronic
13th October, 2017, 09:01 PM
Hi,Codecard has "small soft" for ford fiesta 2006-2009,donīt if helps...

http://codecard.eu/small-soft/ford/cat_115.html

On AVDI they have a function ETIS,think is soft. from net,i donīt use very,but confirm

morgano
13th October, 2017, 09:09 PM
Thanks but visteon eec-vi not supoorted by codecard sw.

synkrotronic
13th October, 2017, 10:58 PM
Try with etis to see if you have the original data configuration from car with vin number.
icp,bcm asbuilt data config.
could you post more info. about car,vin,year,engine(1.4,1.6,...)

morgano
14th October, 2017, 10:32 AM
Car is 2.0 150ps petrol. Year is 2007 if i am not mistaken, vin WF0DXXGAJD6J10651

Don't have access to etis. :(

sev611
14th October, 2017, 11:53 AM
you have to pair ipc and pcm to each other before you are able to program keys and start it has to e done with ids and oasis+ where the code are written in and the incode and vin and pcm code and ipc are written in and log on to ford and then get the out code to initilise pcm and ipc together

morgano
14th October, 2017, 04:03 PM
Tried that in ids, made programmable module initializarion for new ecu, used tear tag to choose right calibration, after that ecu got flashed, new vin rewritren into it, configurwd all personalisations, axel ratio, tyres, etc after that tried to initialise module, entered incode but instead of going to choose ipc or pcm goes back to the menu where module initialisation option is.

Codes are good to erase keys and program new two to pats.

But impossible to get to the stage to pair the pcm and ipc.

Maybe is needed do programmable module inizialisation on the cluster too and after that cluster and ecu will talk "same language" and b2139 is gone.

synkrotronic
14th October, 2017, 04:50 PM
Do you have AVDI ford unlock?

morgano
14th October, 2017, 05:08 PM
Have fvdi clone full 18 sw.

synkrotronic
14th October, 2017, 05:25 PM
Etis info,see if helps

There are functions pmi,ccc,but you may know better than me,on this

synkrotronic
14th October, 2017, 05:31 PM
Sorry this go to Documents/Abrites soft for ID.../Ford

morgano
14th October, 2017, 05:41 PM
Will this enable some option in fvdi that let me pair IPC and ECU? Or how to use this file?

synkrotronic
14th October, 2017, 05:56 PM
I do not have my connected try to see PMI on spechial tools.I think you have too CCC car config.
Find this too

See on this page, you could put file on IDS C:\.....,my language is different,see with english

morgano
17th October, 2017, 07:56 AM
No way, i'm starting to suspect my installation of ids v86 is not capable of entering module inizialization on this car.

Will try ids v100 and see if makes any change to the situation.

sev611
22nd October, 2017, 01:40 PM
I think that you have to use etis- ids for initialisering the module to each other Ford has moved alot of procedures from ids to etisids it had to be online when doing it it is new security

morgano
22nd October, 2017, 01:41 PM
Nothing, even ids v100 makes no difference. Pcm can be PMI'ed without problem, erase keys and program two also no problem, but arriving to the stage of making module init under pats section always lead to no success. After enter code no
Module initialisation at all. :(

morgano
22nd October, 2017, 01:43 PM
Now even automatic folded mirrors stopped working. :(

synkrotronic
22nd October, 2017, 03:41 PM
The file i sent was xml to abrites,the other that you need download is (.ab) to aplly on IDS

morgano
30th October, 2017, 09:44 PM
Finally car went to dealer. Thanks everybody for the wasted time ;)