PDA

View Full Version : W202 EIS - EZS 0D69J Repair

obeids
12th October, 2017, 08:44 PM
Hi there folks....

So I had a client with a W202 that just required a spare key.....
I removed the External 0D69J as I usually do and read it and then put it back to solder. I left the Hotair station on and got busy talking on the phone and so it overheated the chip and board.
I managed to write the data which I saved on the PC to a 1D69J which I had laying around.
I then generated keys and tested the keys on the bench and they worked.
However when I gave the EIS and keys to client he says that Ignition comes on, Dash lights up buyt car won't crank the engine.
I got the EIS back and no removed the Internal Eeprom and External and read them both and see that the data differs.... The key info seems to differ.
Can somebody help match the internal and external eeprom data for me please.......
Do I need to change both to 1D69J or is it fine with 1 X 0D69J and the other 1D69J?

Thanks alot

p1et
12th October, 2017, 09:15 PM
That 1D69J into which you wrote the eeprom should be from same part numbers EIS. You cannot write eeprom to some random 1D69J. Maybe try to find EIS with same numbers and program it with ori dumps.

rokibar
13th October, 2017, 06:36 AM
you can use any ok mcu 1D69j or 0D69J and write your dump, tested 100%. when change ezs must be same numbers but there are solutions to.

obeids
19th October, 2017, 02:35 PM
you can use any ok mcu 1D69j or 0D69J and write your dump, tested 100%. when change ezs must be same numbers but there are solutions to.
Hi there

I cannot find an exact EIS with same part number. The original one is Starting with 208 545 XX XX and I managed to get one which is 210 545 XX XX.
Can it work or any solution to this as the client now wants his car running:(

obeids
30th October, 2017, 09:06 PM
Ok guys.....
SO I managed to get a Used EIS from UK. Had it expressed delivered to my door in 3 days. Opened it up and wrote EXTERNAL MCU data to both MCU (Internal and External) and Voila the car started!!!
Windows and Radio etc all working... Only 1 problem. The engine fan seems not to operate even when car temperature goes a bit high. Can it have anything to do with EIS or do you suggest this fault was from before?

rivalryan
30th October, 2017, 09:59 PM
Most probably from the new EIS, as when coding option for aux fan etc.