View Full Version : help synchronize ford fiesta supercharger

garciaefren
13th October, 2017, 08:38 PM
60 Texas cripto
pg1 FF
Pg2 00
Pg3 AB 63 0D 11 LCK
Pg4 00 00 00 00
key original lus turned on does not start the vehicle please synchronize or immo off clon ids ford in program

kiszka
13th October, 2017, 09:02 PM

garciaefren
14th October, 2017, 12:28 AM
if my friend the key is not of that pcm was that the client brought another pcm with that key my question is when I install the pcm and the key the light is turned on.
my question can program this key in that pcm,
or I have to read the pcm correpondiente auda please the key and you help me to synchronize it or that is more rapid, because that board and pcm do not allow me to program in the car help me please or with that data could program tpx 2 mini zell bull clone ay

garciaefren
14th October, 2017, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE = garciaefren; 3120602] si mi amigo la clave no es de ese pcm fue que el cliente trajo otro pcm con esa clave, mi pregunta es cuando instalo el pcm y la tecla se enciende.
mi pregunta puede programar esta clave en ese pcm,
o tengo que leer el pcm correpondiente auda por favor la clave y me ayudas a sincronizarlo o eso es más rápido, porque ese tablero y pcm no me permiten programar en el auto ayuda yo por favor o con esa información podría programar tpx 2 mini zell bull clone ay [/ QUOTE]

kiszka
14th October, 2017, 12:52 AM

garciaefren
14th October, 2017, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE = kiszka; 3120612] Da eeprom nuevo pcm con keh intenta hacer synchro a dash [/ QUOTE]
friend try program with interface ids bcm2 and I do not realize cincronism and it is urgent I can open pcm and upload file and you can help me to realize the cincronismo

this eeprom pcm that has this key programmed please please synchronize with the board above and verify help please

Bllinda
14th October, 2017, 07:34 AM
This key is already wet, only the synchronization needs to be fixed.
60 Texas cripto
pg1 FF
Pg2 00
Pg3 AB 63 0D 11 LCK
Pg4 00 00 00 00
key original lus turned on does not start the vehicle please synchronize or immo off clon ids ford in program

kiszka
14th October, 2017, 10:33 AM

garciaefren
16th October, 2017, 01:10 AM
[QUOTE = kiszka; 3120811] test synchro ok [/ QUOTE]
friend I hope I'm sorry but now the immo light turns on and off sequentially and the pcm does not generate the repectivos voltages tps, map, imyectores.friend I hope I'm sorry but now the immo light turns on and off sequentially and the pcm does not generate the repectivos voltages tps, map, imyectores.write the original dump and do the same does not generate voltages. I found a manual of the computer but I can not see which are the pins of feeding to test it in the laboratory to see if the problem is that it is blocked and does not generate any voltage or if it is the installation of the vehiclewrite the original dump and do the same does not generate voltages. I found a manual of the computer but I can not see which are the pins of feeding to test it in the laboratory to see if the problem is that it is blocked and does not generate any voltage or if it is the installation of the vehicle

http://repositorioecosportclub.tk/

I already got this manaul online tomorrow I'll test the wiring problem