PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Brera 2.4jtdm 200hp help

Antonin
17th October, 2017, 02:55 PM
Hi guys,
I need help and favour. I have tuned stage1 file from skilled chiptunner for my alfa romeo brera 2.4 jtdm 200hp/147kw.
But problem is.... am not happy with it but also not sad, couse more power is there! :tears_of_joy:
in this one map should be egr off + dpf off + flaps off. But not sure. Another and main problem is too much smoke:crushed:.
Please can somebody look on it and repair/ upgrade this file for me.(less smoke and egr+dpf+flaps off pls)
Here is tuned file.
Please make me favour

regards
antonin

NOX
17th October, 2017, 03:11 PM
I do not judge the work of a colleague
egr and swirl are active:stung::stung:

lsdlsd88
17th October, 2017, 03:43 PM
I find strange that it's smoking with that map.

it's not the usual percentage tuning. lambda maps are not lowered too much, duration map correctly extended, maybe it could benefit some more rail pressure in the mid range rpm.

Are you sure mechanically it's all ok (intercooler and hoses all fine?)

Antonin
18th October, 2017, 03:30 PM
Mechanically its ok. all fine.with original map file theres no prob with smoke.:hmpf:

lsdlsd88
18th October, 2017, 03:51 PM
test this. I made some small modifications.

I see this is also dpf off. did you run the car for some time without dpf but stock tuning?

or ad the same time you did dpf off and remap?

Antonin
18th October, 2017, 03:57 PM
Thank you for helping
some info? will not destroy engine? dpf egr swirl off are off now?Nox told that they are active
clear your inbox please

Antonin
18th October, 2017, 04:04 PM
ad the same time was dpf off and remaped.
Also on car is take out dpf physically.also intake without swirls physicaly.

mario38
18th October, 2017, 04:16 PM
Hi guys,
I need help and favour. I have tuned stage1 file from skilled chiptunner for my alfa romeo brera 2.4 jtdm 200hp/147kw.
But problem is.... am not happy with it but also not sad, couse more power is there! :tears_of_joy:
in this one map should be egr off + dpf off + flaps off. But not sure. Another and main problem is too much smoke:crushed:.
Please can somebody look on it and repair/ upgrade this file for me.(less smoke and egr+dpf+flaps off pls)
Here is tuned file.
Please make me favour

regards
antonin

your job laughs .. !!
I recommend putting the original file to avoid an engine problem !!!

your solution is really bad ...

lsdlsd88
18th October, 2017, 04:17 PM
Thank you for helping
some info? will not destroy engine? dpf egr swirl off are off now?Nox told that they are active
clear your inbox please

I only made small changes to your map, less fuel and less boost than before, won't destroy anything ^^

didn't touch anything of the other stuff. if you don't have any dtc about egr or swirl I would not worry.

PM cleared