PDA

View Full Version : Astra G 1.7 Diesel

levisdj
18th October, 2017, 12:06 PM
Hello everyone, I got this Opel Astra in today, not starting... I tried to diagnose ECU, but it doesn't communicate...checked the fuses all ok, DTC's stored in immobiliser are : B3040 and B3059 Communication malfunction on W line and No engine request received ... and on ignition the engine check light doesn't turn on neither the car with the key in the middle the car turns but it doesn't start... any ideas ?

doctore
18th October, 2017, 12:20 PM
maybe bad earth wire to the ecu and all on chassis and check big fuses
use opcom and tr reset ecu and immob with pin

levisdj
18th October, 2017, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your answer, I did check the fuses, I gave secondary ground to ecu housing, nothing... and opcom does not connect to ecu, as if it was unpluged... I did mention that engine check and car with key does not light on ignition

rokibar
18th October, 2017, 02:11 PM
find ecu pinout and try diagnose at dask. if no communication than your ecu died.

levisdj
19th October, 2017, 06:21 AM
I found something in the FGTech documents, can someone confirm it's correct ?

vladacira
19th October, 2017, 09:38 AM
Connect two braon/white wire on immobiliser jack and try to diagnose engine ecu

Shmortz
19th October, 2017, 10:11 AM
open ECU and see is there diesel in it, you can try to clean ECU and repair it, I have repaired many of this but it is very hard work, or you can just find other used ECU and sync immo, or get it with immobox and transponders from same car...

levisdj
20th October, 2017, 06:25 AM
Can you exaplin clearly what wires to bridge at the immobox ?

vasko
22nd October, 2017, 05:17 PM
This ecu fill with diesel .100% ....i will post photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cubica1
22nd October, 2017, 06:51 PM
correct..diesel is inside of ecu..unfortunately, very possible eeprom content is damaged now,
rgds,
cuby

honingkoning
22nd October, 2017, 08:46 PM
Can you exaplin clearly what wires to bridge at the immobox ?

Where are u located mate, i can send you Some spare.

Wbr Adam