PDA

View Full Version : toyoda haice D4D 2007 ecu swap and compatible help

HITECH
18th October, 2017, 09:02 PM
Hello i need help to start my toyota haice 2007,ecu damaged and i need to replace new one,

Please check the images attached if the ecu i want to replace is compatible with my car,

if replacement is possible which eeprom chip will i swap from old ecu to new for starting car without programming.

Toyota haice
Diesel
2.5 D4D

HITECH
18th October, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hello i need help to start my toyota haice 2007,ecu damaged and i need to replace new one,

Please check the images attached if the ecu i want to replace is compatible with my car,

if replacement is possible which eeprom chip will i swap from old ecu to new for starting car without programming.

Toyota haice
Diesel
2.5 D4D

https://ufile.io/e2com

klaudio
19th October, 2017, 01:05 AM

Toyota haice
Diesel
2.5 D4D

All you need to do is bridge pin 4 and 13 for 45 minutes with ignition on and that should do the job. Did one yesterday

HITECH
19th October, 2017, 12:02 PM
thank you. I tried what you said, if I connect jumper check engine light keep flashing for 30 munite as you said, but yet car can't start after processing, I. Open inside both ECU and I can see they both have different pcb design, but it has the same connector, is it possible? I took this ecu from the smaller Toyota but this car is van. Please advise if I am doing anything wrong. Or do i need a similar ecu design as old car ecu before things can work out? Thank you

klaudio
22nd October, 2017, 10:07 PM
Sorry didn't see you replacing with a different ecu, you must use same number ecu

the 2KD-FTV is the 2nd generation of the KD series of engine with a smaller 2.5 L (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liter) (2494 cc) displacement.

The 1CD-FTV (2.0 D-4D)

Is two different engines and displacement, I don't think it will ever work.

Iffy2008
22nd October, 2017, 10:14 PM
Hi you need to to replace a few thing it will be all fine
You need another Ecu with same Numbers matching with yours and also need airbag module from the same car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk