PDA

View Full Version : Renault Twingo Magneti Marelli imomo off please help

WinWoj
24th October, 2017, 01:17 AM
Hi Folks,
I have Renault Twingo immo blocked, and want to immo off. ECU is Magneti Marelli, glued with TMS and plcc32 eeprom M27C512. Numbers on sticker:
HOM7700105560
EK9CAV97
Please help me with immo off this ecu.
Best Regards

lion0304
24th October, 2017, 06:14 AM
Immo store in TMS not in memory. Use Renault ecu decoder mode avanced 2. 100% work

WinWoj
24th October, 2017, 06:56 AM
Immo store in TMS not in memory. Use Renault ecu decoder mode avanced 2. 100% workhow can I get this tool? I made many glues ecu's, especially siemens, TMS based and their was immobilized in eeprom/flash memory, not mcu.. Magneti ist the first one, so I ask..

lion0304
24th October, 2017, 08:11 AM
Use google and you can find it easy and very cheap
Ecu is Safir 2

raceshadow
24th October, 2017, 08:59 AM
The ECU can do immo suicide. Check out Youtube. (TMS immo off)

WinWoj
24th October, 2017, 11:19 AM
Friends, i haven't time to waiting for decoder shipping. i read something, that two pins of eeprom are driven by high frequency pulses to kill immo. how to do, maybe someone build it or measure how that easy decoder works..

WinWoj
24th October, 2017, 11:51 AM
some instructions say, that flash pins should be grounded 9..11 times . another saying decoders... but how decoders works... they reset tms eeprom by grounding. but how many times? which frequency the best.. please help.

cheero
24th October, 2017, 11:57 AM
here is manual for decode tools, seite 11 for 55 PIN or seite 10 for 35 PIN

raceshadow
24th October, 2017, 12:17 PM
I saw a guy who turned it off manually. For a long time, he repeatedly touched the chip and eventually turned off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wEn8ai4S9M

WinWoj
24th October, 2017, 12:25 PM
I saw a guy who turned it off manually. For a long time, he repeatedly touched the chip and eventually turned off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wEn8ai4S9Mexactly, i can make advanced mode2, when build such NE555 grounding generator and leave worked sets of that for 5 hours , but if wouldn't lost time... :)

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 05:05 PM
mates, i used this solution shown at this video. after few times bulb stopped flashing and lighting stayed. so i disconnected immo IR module at roof and connect Safir ECU to car. engine started but stop after one second. what is the reason? ecu seems to be unlocked, engine starting now, but stops...

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 06:51 PM
please help. i take back ecu on bench and it appears like immo off done - bulb swirch on for 1second and turn off, the same pump relay... but at tge car, when immobox IR disconnected engine stsrts ok, but stops after 1 second. what could be wrong?

rafal
6th November, 2017, 07:07 PM
Sagem Safir2 35 pin
pin 18 9v
pin 20 9v by bulb
pin 4, 16, 34 ground
PIN 30 CUT!!!
pin 19 signal ground
if locked - bulb is switch on and off and flash
if unlocked -bulb stay on
solder wire to pin 22 of 27c512 and repeat touch to ground for unlock ecu

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 07:12 PM
Sagem Safir2 35 pin
pin 18 9v
pin 20 9v by bulb
pin 4, 16, 34 ground
PIN 30 CUT!!!
pin 19 signal ground
if locked - bulb is switch on and off and flash
if unlocked -bulb stay on
solder wire to pin 22 of 27c512 and repeat touch to ground for unlock ecubut i havent situation on bench that bulb not lighting stayed, but turn on after 9V on and switch off stayed... i car the same, red diode turn off after 2seconds when ignition on.

rafal
6th November, 2017, 07:19 PM
few days ago i have done same ecu but on car. i touch to ground when ignition on and red light on the dash stay on and car satrted. remeber cut pin 30

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 07:21 PM
what is different between cut pin 30 or unplug IR module at roof?

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 08:18 PM
hello

if you unplug the IR module at roof the remote for the door doesn't work

you can cut the line code on the ir module connector

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 08:21 PM
yes i know that, i unplug them to check. but immo bulb turn off but car doesn't work, engine stops after one second. So i should repeat procedure in car? bot voltage will be more then 9V...

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 08:23 PM
what is the problem ?
the ir remote is right ?

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 08:29 PM
customer wants to switch immo off completely. so i tried and there is progress - engine started. before procedure immo light was flashing and engine not starts. after, when immo unpluged, immo light turn on for 2 seconds and switch off. what a strange ecu...

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 08:41 PM
the immo is off in the ecu or not ?

for this ecu l use renault decode tool to

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 08:48 PM
immo was on - red bulb was blinked quickly. I wired ecu on bench and signal bulb was blinked the same. So i touched pin 23 of M27C512 memory few times, and bulb stopped blinking. So I thought, that immo is off. and my happiness was only 1 second after successfully engine start. Now immo bulb don't blinkink, but immo IR module disconnected. Should working, but doesn't.

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 08:52 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/54818-RenaultTool?highlight=renaulttool

post 9 , you can try this

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 08:58 PM
ok , l understand ,

l m afraid you burned the output that power the led

immo was on - red bulb was blinked quickly. I wired ecu on bench and signal bulb was blinked the same. So i touched pin 23 of M27C512 memory few times, and bulb stopped blinking. So I thought, that immo is off. and my happiness was only 1 second after successfully engine start. Now immo bulb don't blinkink, but immo IR module disconnected. Should working, but doesn't.

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 09:09 PM
ok , l understand ,

l m afraid you burned the output that power the ledwhich output? everything works perfect but only one second...

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 09:18 PM
may be l am wrong but after touching pin 23 few time the led stop blinking and the immo is still on , l say to my self l burn the output led

do you ear the fuel pomp relay and the fuel pompe ?

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 09:21 PM
but after ignition switching on, the output give me proper groung for bulb 2 second, and each time when i touching 23 pin of M27C512 to groung. i think it isn't output issue. Is it possible that this Magnetti Marelli Safir MPI ecu have two steps decoding procedure??

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 09:23 PM
do you hear the fuel pomp relay and the fuel pompe ?

yes, fuel pump working , also short time after engine stops.

eric paris
6th November, 2017, 09:47 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/147203-immo-off-for-renault-marelli-ECU?highlight=7700105560
post 9
you try this solution

The procedure is next.
First remove immobilizer from car or cut wire - comunication line
between engine control unit and immobilizer.
By Sagem Safir ecu with 35 pins, pin 30 is immobilizer comunication line.
By Sagem Safir 1 ecu with 55 pins, pin 37 is immobilizer comunication line.
By Sagem Safir 2 ecu with 55 pins, pin 37 is immobilizer comunication line.
On pin 2 from ecu eeprom (you can see on picture TMS renault uvelicani deo.jpg)
you need to solder one wire. That is in the fact pin 22 from eeprom 27C512.
If you find in ecu eeprom 28F512 then you need to solder wire on pin 23
(that will be 3 pin from corner).
Other side of wire you need to conect on ground of car (- pole).

ECU put in car and conect wire to GND.
Give ignition on, wait 30 seconds.
Give ignition off, remove wire from GND.
Try to start the car. If not succed, you can try the same process
couple times.
If this not succed, then do like this:
ECU put in car and conect wire to GND.
Give ignition on, and conect and disconect wire from gnd in short
intervals, couple times (10 times or more), try to start the car.

This is tested on Safir 1 and Safir 2.

ECU with TMS374 you can find in next cars:
Clio 1.2
Clio 1.4
Clio 1.6
Laguna 1.8
Laguna 1.6 16V
Laguna 2.0
Laguna 2.0 16V
Twingo
Scenic 1.6
Scenic 1.6 16V
Scenic 2.0
Espace
Kangoo
Safran

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 09:56 PM
everything is clear. I have M27C512 but pin 22 is not connected to anything. and nothing reaction, when touched it to ground. Only pin 23. then bulb conected to pin 19 of ECU and another bulb, conected to relay ground (pin 20 ecu). Relay is present on bench. After process Both bulbs switchin on, first swiching off relay ground, second immo bulb. thats all. but car didn't work, engine starting and sros after one second. I recorded immo off switching process, but movie is long, i will attach them when I crop them a little.

lion0304
6th November, 2017, 10:09 PM
yes i know that, i unplug them to check. but immo bulb turn off but car doesn't work, engine stops after one second. So i should repeat procedure in car? bot voltage will be more then 9V...

Engine start and stop: That mean immo not entire cleared. Remake anvanced 2 mode and wait until stop.

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 10:18 PM
Engine start and stop: That mean immo not entire cleared. Remake anvanced 2 mode and wait until stop.there is the point. I would like to make it by myself, i know that is long time procedure, so i will connect pulse generator, but how can i discover, that immo completely killed? Now immo diode turninng off after each ground pulses, not matter is long or short pulses, always shitching off.

WinWoj
6th November, 2017, 10:47 PM
Here can you see last sequence of touching pin 23 of M27C512, when immo bulbs flashing last time. after that never flashing. only lighting short and turning off.

https://youtu.be/NFox06LnRm4

lion0304
7th November, 2017, 01:33 AM
I see that before, longtime ago before i have this tool.

If you do like this, when the light go OFF, cut power and open again. Do several time NOT only ONE time.

For Renaul ecu tool, it shut off when finish and take about 5H. I did many time by this tool.

Wait 5H better than remake and test on car many time!

*** WHen shut off and ON power, if light stop blinking at once, that mean immo OFF***

WinWoj
7th November, 2017, 05:54 AM
you sugest, that if my immo bulb stopped blinking, but enngine starts and stops immediately, i have to repeat procedure, that i touch 23th pin of M27C512 to ground few times and after bulb switch off (now it always switching off) immediately power off ecu? and do this continuity 5 hours? i can driving such way using arduino, basic program but is this proper solution...

eric paris
7th November, 2017, 07:04 AM
hello
do you see my post 23 with the circuit ?

WinWoj
7th November, 2017, 07:28 AM
yes. but today i don't have atmega to try

WinWoj
10th November, 2017, 02:33 AM
hello guys. I get the Renault Immo Decoder from colleague, and when I selected advenced mode, it worked 5 hours 28 minutes. After that process immo lamp behaved the same as before decoding - switched on and turned off permanently.. After plug ecu to car, also the same - engine started and stopped after ine second.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/dddf95be51073bd80ed6e6084927c38f.jpg

So i see two possible reasons : badly soldered eeprom M27C512 (checked few times) or - decoding by tool is impossible, when manual grounding 22th pin of M27C512 was applied... what you think? I also remember then power supply i taken 12V,not 9V...

Finally I connected immo IR module to ecu, for coddling. so after that, maybe also few hours ecu will flashing immo lamp again, even immo IR module disconnected. If so, it mean everything electrically ok, if not - i will start to improve soldering. best regards.

lion0304
10th November, 2017, 05:26 AM
Do you cut the immo line from ecu? when decoding, do you use a relay?
Make connection like manual, after that cut immo and all MUST BE OK.

WinWoj
10th November, 2017, 07:04 AM
Do you cut the immo line from ecu? when decoding, do you use a relay?
Make connection like manual, after that cut immo and all MUST BE OK.i have done all exactly the same and it not working

Jan1980
10th November, 2017, 07:35 AM
I think, you damaged ecu while removing the glue from pcb ?! It is very difficult. I would buy another ecu, they are not expensive. And then make immo off with decoder.

eric paris
10th November, 2017, 08:23 AM
hello,

l think like jan 1980 your ecu is damaged
l use renault decode tool and it take 4 hours , l connect relay and lamp on the bench
after decoding and cut the immo line on the car , the engine run , with the immo lamp flashing

WinWoj
10th November, 2017, 04:41 PM
hello. i desolder eeprom and no bulb lighting after ignition on without 27c512 memory. i put it to soldered socket again, immo bulb switch on and off permanently after one second.

ok, so i read M27C512 memory and compared with ori. few areas modified and different.

ok, i tried to write ori to M27C512 memory and it is impossible couse OTP... tried few pieces of used M27C512 and can't. Even i'd tried to test ori dump from M27C512 wrote on clear M28F201, but no bulb lighting after ignition on...

So the last thing i could do to be sure is eeprom or the rest ecu hardware problem is buy empty M27C512 and write ori and check. Maybe M28F512, i'm not sure...

But for me very interesting how OTP memory could be changed during touching pin 23 to ground and Renault Immo Decoder ... Maybe is such technics to clear them completely and write something again...

wbr

cheero
10th November, 2017, 05:28 PM
best solution is "ioterminal"
15 sec and ecu is immo off
via OBD or via conector read and write TMS procesor
easy work !
cut PIN and go way

WinWoj
10th November, 2017, 05:44 PM
best solution is "ioterminal"
15 sec and ecu is immo off
via OBD or via conector read and write TMS procesor
easy work !
cut PIN and go way

I'm realy determined to know so much about this kind of ecu, as you, friend!!! TMS programming using terminal seems to be nice method, also via obd... I'm so fascinated about knowledge of such users... years of practice... oh... nevermind, i found one nice flash 28f512 under glue in one siemens ecu and will try to set orginal state to be able playing with this safir again...

wow, i/o terminal to tms reprog, respect man!

wbr

eric paris
11th November, 2017, 12:40 PM
congratulation for your perseverance :encouragement:

WinWoj
11th November, 2017, 12:50 PM
congratulation for your perseverance :encouragement:yes, thanks... but my perseverance is most finished... used flash 28f512 from glued siemens ecu has different access time (10us for flash) but 12us for eeprom orginal M27C512... maybe another pin meaning, but on flash only immo bulb lighting or not, relay not driven but on eeprom relay driven half second... i will use new clear eeprom memory and if not help me i will buy second hand ecu... or faster look for it in my stock...

mecafrigo
14th March, 2018, 12:31 AM
renault can tool the best for renault ecu

dodge69
14th March, 2018, 07:25 AM
dear friend. Look at my file when I bought a Renault decoder, I used this .voploschenie method that takes a lot of time many times, he saved me, I share them using vami.metod on the machine that you described is not always valid, and you killed the TMS flesh.korotkie help scheme in individual cases, but in others, or not, what happens, or the ECU dies. I had a lot of experience with them.